German Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Granger91 View Post
    Hi has anybody got a link to stream this? Cheers.
    http://snookerroom.tv/

click on the "????SnookerRoom Live" with the red spot next to it, then click on the Play
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Brecel is so frustrating to watch. The kid has all the tools but clearly misses the toolbox! So many bonehead plays in this match...going full blood on shots, high power...what does he expect?
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Eurosport commentary is slightly ahead of the visuals, a tad off-putting :wink:

Comment

It's normally the other way round !
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Eurosport commentary is slightly ahead of the visuals, a tad off-putting :wink:
            That's an understatement, it's very annoying and not for the first time.

Comment

Maflin 5 - Fu 1 . Didn't expect that result . Thought it would a lot closer .

Should be a good match for Kurt next against Brecel .

Comment

First win by Kurt over Fu

Maflin v Brecel, tricky one to call, only play 1 frame and Maflin has that one

Comment

If Brecel goes for his shots like he normally does .....i fancy Kurt to win . Usually scores very heavy when he is in .

Comment

yep, if Brecel gets those unforced errors like he did today, then Maflin is more consistent once in, so maybe as you say Maflin to win.
                    but most matches so far this event have gone against the H2H

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      Brecel is so frustrating to watch. The kid has all the tools but clearly misses the toolbox!
                      Ha Ha. Nice analogy.

Comment

Lot of big names getting knocked out of this tournament. Be good if somebody lower down the pecking order took the opportunity to make a name for himself.

Comment

Could not watch, as I am in the work, shame really, but I have recorded today's morning match.
                          Anyway, really interesting results so far, with only the first quarter having all the favourite in the next round.
                          Still waiting for the rest of the matches today, but hopefully, Luca can now progress really far in this event with Fu and Allen already out .... I think he can beat Maflin and the next opponent. Lets see.
                          I can't find anywhere exact result of Williams Gould match, shame Mark is out, but I have really started to like Martin in recent years, so wish him a good luck now.
                          I wont be able to catch afternoon action, but Selby vs. Maguire seems like a good prospect for the evening. Looking forward to this.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                            Who remembers that time at The Crucible when Carter had a pop at Trump?
                            I remember that Trump was having the run of the balls in that match, but I also remember there was a point in the match where Trump fluked the white safe and Ali just sat in his chair and did this slow sarcastic clap. Pretty disrespectful in a snooker match if you ask me no matter what the run of the balls is like.

Comment

Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
                              I remember that Trump was having the run of the balls in that match, but I also remember there was a point in the match where Trump fluked the white safe and Ali just sat in his chair and did this slow sarcastic clap. Pretty disrespectful in a snooker match if you ask me no matter what the run of the balls is like.
                              First time I've heard of this incident, surprised I missed it, heres a link to it :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/17902265

and an interview post match with Ali :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMWqLSPxfM
                              Last edited by mikeyd100; 4 February 2016, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                                First time I've heard of this incident, surprised I missed it, heres a link to it :

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/snooker/17902265

and an interview post match with Ali :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJMWqLSPxfM
                                Carter is a tool of the highest order.
                                #jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

Comment

Working...
                                X