English Open 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• English Open 2016

well done Liang Wenbo with his first ranking title and with a superb performance all tournament
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Congratulations to Liang Wenbo for winning his first ranking title!
      Great to see so much emotions.

Comment

• Hear Hear! Well done Liang. First big title...finally. Great to see his emotions...fantastic.

Comment

• Congratulations Liang!! A nice winner showing emotions....so refreshing!!
          class interview by Judd by the way.
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• And the winner is Ronnie O'Sullivan... Coaching / mentoring Liang must be worth at least 10% of the winners cheque.

Comment

• Congrats Liang!
              3 more to go champ...
              Snooker is on the up!!!! :snooker:
              "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
              National Snooker Expo
              25-27 October 2019
              http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• So another advertisement for John Parris....lol JP made the cues for both finalists
                Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Some really nice breaks for Liang, not least the one to win it. I enjoyed that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                    So another advertisement for John Parris....lol JP made the cues for both finalists
                    Don't worry JP has already put a tweet yesterday that both finalists playing with his cues

Comment

• Well done Liang, rode his luck a little today but thoroughly deserved to win his first major title.

I feel a little smug because I felt after his first match that he was looking very good and likely to win a big title soon. I really think and believe he will be even better from now on and practicing with Ronnie and the advice he has given him has moved him up a level. A definite contender now for any tournament he plays in and who knows, maybe he'll be the first Chinese player to lift the world championship! Ding who.

Comment

• I'm very happy for him to win. Congrats Liang!

Comment

• Congrats to Liang, a well deserved win, Judd just couldn't get going really, apart from that superb 132 in frame 9, he struggled to get past the 50 mark. It was great to see Liang lift the trophy, he's a real character isn't he.

-
                          The fast and the furious,
                          The slow and labourious,
                          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            Well done Liang, rode his luck a little today but thoroughly deserved to win his first major title.

I feel a little smug because I felt after his first match that he was looking very good and likely to win a big title soon. I really think and believe he will be even better from now on and practicing with Ronnie and the advice he has given him has moved him up a level. A definite contender now for any tournament he plays in and who knows, maybe he'll be the first Chinese player to lift the world championship! Ding who.
                            Did you put a few schekles on him?

Comment

• I'm soooo glad Liang didnt miss those final balls after celebrating before potting them

Comment

• I think he was more trying to let out some nervous energy than celebrating, best to let it out between shots than on the shot. I could be wrong though.

Comment

Working...
                                X