No announcement yet.

Champion of Champions '16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure I just seen TedisBill in the crowd during this Ronnie match.

Comment

Originally posted by Alba_ View Post
      And Front Row Brian is back, too!

Comment

Ronnie looked good today. Century in frame two.

Comment

Originally posted by PatBlock View Post
          Wasn't it Luca Brecel he beat in the final?

-
          ah my bad! dunno how I mixed up the two lol but tbh I didn't watch it.

Comment

This last frame is abysmal. 10 reds away and 37 points scored for them both...

Comment

Is it just me or that tie they make the referees wear is a tad too much? Can't really stand it :/

Comment

Funny seeing Paul Collier unconsciously going to pick up the cue ball when Ronnie stopped it dropping in the pocket before stopping himself
                Up the TSF!

Comment

funny watching ronnie throw in the eurosport punditry perks haha

Comment

thanks ITV for showing an old match from their archive
                    Up the TSF!

Comment

Originally posted by DeanH View Post
                      thanks ITV for showing an old match from their archive
                      Yip, I was amazingly fortunate to catch this (1985 Cockney Classic Nicky Lazarus v Steve Davis for those who didn't see it) as it has been on my 'wants' list for some time and not even Roger Lee had it amongst his collection. I remember seeing it when it was broadcast on World of Sport on ITV back in April 1985, just a few days before that years World Championship. It's stayed in my memory bank ever since probably because, as a naive seven year old, I actually thought it was Davis getting knocked out of that years WC. The reality when he did actually get knocked out a couple of weeks later was a lot more painful. Does ITV show much archive stuff like this following early finishes?

Comment

Originally posted by Alba_ View Post
                        Ha! I sure was mate. Good spot!

Was a great day. Ronnie not at his absolute best but some flashes of brilliance.
                        WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                        Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by tedisbill View Post
                          Ha! I sure was mate. Good spot!

Was a great day. Ronnie not at his absolute best but some flashes of brilliance.
                          Ace! I'm jealous. I saw Ronnie knock in that maxi against Ding at the Welsh - that was my birthday and I only decided to go down to Newport that morning! I felt like he did a maxi for my birthday

Comment

Originally posted by Tommykiid View Post
                            funny watching ronnie throw in the eurosport punditry perks haha
                            Yep and a non recommendation for M&S shoes!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-cat View Post
                              Ace! I'm jealous. I saw Ronnie knock in that maxi against Ding at the Welsh - that was my birthday and I only decided to go down to Newport that morning! I felt like he did a maxi for my birthday
                              Good stuff mate. Great maxi that was as well.
                              WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
                              Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
                              --------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Dan-cat View Post
                                nah, he did it for me as it was the first time I had been to a pro event
                                It was an amazing max, even when watching it back over again.
                                Are you planning to go to the Welsh again?
                                Last edited by DeanH; 8th November 2016, 01:54 PM.
                                Up the TSF!

Comment

Working...
                                X