2016 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
    oh no DT commentating......Hopefully the cloth is dry today. and I'm still waiting for him to mention someone who isn't the nicest fellow you'll ever meet . as in I was talking to such a body the other day, what a cockwomble he is!
    I also hope he has found someone that is not "the nicest person, etc etc etc"
    But I would not call him (or anyone) that term though :biggrin:
    Any sweepstake on when he mentions golf?
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by thommo335 View Post
      oh no DT commentating......Hopefully the cloth is dry today. and I'm still waiting for him to mention someone who isn't the nicest fellow you'll ever meet . as in I was talking to such a body the other day, what a cockwomble he is!
      Now that's not nice. DT is a fine fellow...the nicest person you'll ever meet.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
        I also hope he has found someone that is not "the nicest person, etc etc etc"
        Well, Ronnie is playing. So he would have a good chance.

Comment

• Loving this frame!

:snooker:

Comment

• I think I enjoy Ronnie's style of play when he's not enjoying his snooker. He's turned into Peter Ebdon.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• What a great frame this was!

Comment

• What a shot! Selby looking good atm. Could be going 5-2 up on the rocket...

Comment

• What a fantastic way to pot the red. 5-2 Selby now.

Comment

• Lovely Vicky! That's a bingo! Ronnie has been a bit crap since last night, not sure what's going on.

Comment

• Ronnie looks completely out of sorts, Mid session interval coming just in time for him.

Comment

• Ros will not win this match from 4 down

Comment

• Well done Mark! A great lead to go into this evening's session.

Comment

• Crap quality so far, Ronnie should call it a day, been rubbish all week

Comment

• Ronnie in huge trouble. If any one can turn it around Ronnie can!

Comment

• Must admit that I'm completely disgusted with Selby. Good player but just don't like his grinder style. It seems he likes to play those scrappy frames. Yea he's world number one etc etc, but just can't stand him. Don't get me wrong though

But 6-2 it its then. Ronnie needs to pull something special out of his sleeve to win this. Hoping he does. Cheers!

Comment

Working...
                                X