2016 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
    Fu is a bit of an underachiever. I think he´ll crumble if he´s up against Higgins.
    yes I was going to add, Fu has an annoying habit of crumbling when it matters
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
      yes I was going to add, Fu has an annoying habit of crumbling when it matters
      Absolutely. He should have won more titles.
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Well I am not sure about this .... I think he is actually one of those who really dont care much about whom is he facing .... Maybe a bit at the later stages of tournament regardless the opponent for him?
        As for him underachieving .... this argument is a bit odd for me, because it is said about so many players and if you look closely to the tournaments winners, how many of them is actually not world top 16 or so?
        He might have not won as much as he could but there are so many world class players to beat .... hard to judge really ....
        He definitely is one of top ten break builders when on song, that is for sure. I want him to go all the way now.

Comment

• 2016 Scottish Open

well done Yu Delu getting to his first major semi final, fending off a coming back Liang Wenbo
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Very few. It's got so boring even for us snooker players. No atmosphere in arenas now. Top players not such big draw at present. Semis and final should be better supported by non playing audience. Davis Henry era well past.

Comment

• 2016 Scottish Open

I don't recall all these table issues in the days of Riley tables......and as for the re cloth, can we assume that their practice tables at clubs and at the venue are re clothed with the same frequency seeing as they're complaining about consistency? ? if not, which seems reasonable, they should be used to playing on cloths that are not brand new.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Sir Ivanhoe View Post
                Very few. It's got so boring even for us snooker players. No atmosphere in arenas now. Top players not such big draw at present. Semis and final should be better supported by non playing audience. Davis Henry era well past.
                Us snooker players ??.........who are you then
                Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• I'm just an old amateur. Who are you.

Comment

• Fu should have beat O'Sullivan last tournament. Credit to him for back up in Scotland. If media bring up or he thinking about not quite making it, he wont make it. Semis pressure is on.

Comment

• Your comment first sentence .... I think he is actually one of those who really don't care much about whom he is facing is spot on analysis. I also think someone has instilled in him Fu about the winning factor. However, it is a lot tougher now standards have gone up and younger players coming through.

Comment

• No one . Just the way your thread read , I thought you were a player .

Comment

• What's up with the black cushion on the semi-final table? Near the pocket on the yellow side of the table it looks all over the place...
                          Last edited by cantpotforshíte; 17 December 2016, 01:13 PM.

Comment

• Dear Lord help us...Mike Hallett is in a chatty mood again...

C'mon John...

:snooker:

Comment

• ...And we have Vladimir Putin as today's ref.

Quite a day...

Comment

• Originally Posted by cantpotforshíte View Post
                                What's up with the black cushion on the semi-final table? Near the pocket on the yellow side of the table it looks all over the place...
                                Just about to post the same .....I thought that it was my tv!

Comment

Working...
                                X