• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• karlos fandango
    replied
    Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    Trump having his usual luck
    I can't believe just how much run he gets...smashes em all over and leaves nothing

Leave a comment:

• Neil Taperell
    replied
    Trump having his usual luck

Leave a comment:

• jamesg19851
    replied
    Yh it's good to see Igor have a good run and also Milkins who I like. I like Colin Murray now, I think he's got better.

Leave a comment:

• ADR147
    replied
    Nice to see Igor and Kurt having a decent run.

Leave a comment:

• shmeeko69
    replied
    Originally Posted by trains View Post
    Does Robbie Williams (not the fat dancer) have his own match table at his home ?

Just curious as he always seemed a wily seasoned player,just a bit dull to watch though tbh.
    Incidentally, how is the "fat dancer from Take That" these days?

Leave a comment:

• mikeyd100
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I suspect you're right, mikey. At least it gives some semblance of logic to their decision - which kind of makes it easier to take in an odd way.
    You're right, if thats the case it would make it easier to take... still crap though haha.

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    O'Sullivan,one minute new players 'aren't good enough' and the next 'they're beating the world no.1 and it shouldn't happen'.

Gotta love it

Leave a comment:

• trains
    replied
    Does Robbie Williams (not the fat dancer) have his own match table at his home ?

Just curious as he always seemed a wily seasoned player,just a bit dull to watch though tbh.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    hes been around for some time now and tears through good pros on the practice table all day, their not potting balls for 3 or 4 frames. with hossein its simply about flicking on the belief switch in front of those moving cameras.-
    Let's hope so, he looked very good earlier

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
    I'm with you on that, soooo annoying I'm trying not to swear!!!

It must have something to do with money is my guess.
    I suspect you're right, mikey. At least it gives some semblance of logic to their decision - which kind of makes it easier to take in an odd way.

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    hes been around for some time now and tears through good pros on the practice table all day, their not potting balls for 3 or 4 frames. with hossein its simply about flicking on the belief switch in front of those moving cameras.

-

Leave a comment:

• Ramon
    replied
    Originally Posted by j6uk View Post
    i see hossein going all the way. awesome in practice, and it looks like hes bringing a bit of it to the match table. every reason to get on it at 200/1
    It's the pressure .
    That's the problem .
    I hope Ronni Or Jimmy keeps remind him to stay calm cuz these two are the only one to whom he would listen .

Leave a comment:

• j6uk
    replied
    hossein was 200 1-1 with carter, then he changed gear and won 4-1 in no time. now hes 100/1.. they all know how good he is back stage so, hes a major threat. his troubles will start trying to control the white when he gets on the tv table, if he can do that hes one of the favorites for me

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2017 Welsh Open

Hussein is through looking very cool and belonging at the table.
    Judd next?
    Last edited by DeanH; 16 February 2017, 03:36 PM.

Leave a comment:

• motorhead
    replied
    each time I had a look at Dott's match he was ahead in the frame only to screw things up in the end

Leave a comment:

Working...
X