2017 Snooker-Shoot-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by finabb View Post
    watching it with the sound off, the crowd are doing my head in.............
    They've been hired by Hearn and are part of the PDC darts roadshow
    John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by shmeeko69 View Post
      Just been made, 96 by Graeme Dott. Should have been a century though
      Yeah that blue was fairly easy really

Comment

I've enjoyed this so far, never really watched it before, Graeme Dott's break there was great to watch. I could do without the crowd though, it's obviously fake and there's no need for it really, just get a normal snooker crowd, they know when to cheer and when to shut up.

Comment

World number 33 Ken
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
            I've enjoyed this so far, never really watched it before, Graeme Dott's break there was great to watch. I could do without the crowd though, it's obviously fake and there's no need for it really, just get a normal snooker crowd, they know when to cheer and when to shut up.
            The difference in etiquette between this lot and the Crucible is massive and akin to what you get at the tennis with a vulger Flushing Meadows crowd against
            a civilised Wimbledon even although they're outdoor events!
            John Lennon : Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. :snooker:

Comment

if you watch with sound off, can be entertaining
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                if you watch with sound off, can be entertaining
                Can't do it. The dude between my ears won't allow it!

Comment

I can't get over the fact that this is a ranking event.

I didn't care much for the tournament anyway, but might have given bits of it a watch. But steadfastly refuse to watch a second of it until this brainless decision is reversed.

Comment

Can't stand it. Not proper snooker, people acting loudly like in darts.....no, thanks but no thanks. Not interested in watching that zoo.....
                    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
                      Can't stand it. Not proper snooker, people acting loudly like in darts.....no, thanks but no thanks. Not interested in watching that zoo.....
                      So do you like this event or not, Erwan?
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Yes, this crowd interaction has rapidly gone from just plain annoying to intolerable. It's getting so I don't want to watch now, which is a shame as I quite enjoy the format.

As others have said, though, it's laughable that this is a ranking tournament.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

What I'd really like to know is, has anyone ever won a frame in the shootout when they needed snookers?

Comment

It sounds like there's a bus trip from St.Nicks in:stupid:
                            It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

How is it that they can start the 2nd round draw before the 1st round is completed?

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Yes, this crowd interaction has rapidly gone from just plain annoying to intolerable. It's getting so I don't want to watch now, which is a shame as I quite enjoy the format.

As others have said, though, it's laughable that this is a ranking tournament.
                                Ill be laughing and celebrating if jimmy wins it, oh dang, i just cursed him
                                Blown away

Comment

Working...
                                X