2017 Players Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
    Not as arrogant or blatantly lucky as Judd...??
    I dont care who wins any snooker tournaments as long as it's not that little C%#T!
    Watch the language kid, that will get you in hot water

Comment

• Sorry, forgot not allowed to have an opinion about a sport I've played passionately for 28 years. You can ban me now if that floats your boat admin.

Comment

• That you Splash?

Comment

Why any simpleton would prefer Judd to beat Ronnie is beyond me.
          Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
          Sorry, forgot not allowed to have an opinion [...]
          Not hypocritical in the slightest. Why can't you just accept your man is being out-played?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• For once, all the results are going as I wanted; Jud Beats Ronnie, Ding beats Higgins, and Ally beats Murphy.

So rare for so many matches to go the way I was hoping.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Nice easy win for Trump thought he had blown it there for a moment, if it went to a decider i could see it going Ron's way

Comment

Sorry, forgot not allowed to have an opinion about a sport I've played passionately for 28 years. You can ban me now if that floats your boat admin.
                Of course allowed an opinion as well as everyone; just none of the vulgarities and inciting language
                Don't want to ban members, doesn't float my boat.
                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Not as arrogant or blatantly lucky as Judd...??
                  He certainly had the luck from where I was sitting, as far as arrogant - the person with the highest opinion of Judd Trump, is Judd Trump. O'Sullivan threw it away imo with uncharacteristically poor safety play.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    Not hypocritical in the slightest. Why can't you just accept your man is being out-played?
                    He isn't "my man" as highlighted by my previous I don't care who wins as long as it's not one particular cretinous insect. End of my point.

Get your "I want to be in Judd's boyband shirt on"

Enjoy the snooker.

Comment

• Sensational potting from Judd,but personally I don't like the crashing/smashing of the balls to rely on luck for position that he does sometimes....prefer finesse.
                      H.b.142

Comment

• 2017 Players Championship

ROS - needs a bigger waistcoat
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                          ROS - needs a bigger waistcoat
                          lol another gem of an interview

Comment

He isn't "my man" as highlighted by my previous I don't care who wins as long as it's not one particular cretinous insect. End of my point.

Get your "I want to be in Judd's boyband shirt on"

Enjoy the snooker.
                            Are you wearing tight pants? I'm getting a serious anger vibe. Whole lotta hate for a man you don't actually know? Or do you.......
                            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                              Sensational potting from Judd,but personally I don't like the crashing/smashing of the balls to rely on luck for position that he does sometimes....prefer finesse.
                              Finesse?? And Judd? In the same sentence? Don't tell DeanH that or Judd's other on here or they'll ban you Lennon.

Immaterial of whether I am banned, hung drawn and quartered or whatever, I'll say my point. Anyway, I've got pins I'd rather stick in my eyes then read drivel from people who try to wind others up and glorify how snooker should NOT be played etc. So. Adieu.

Comment

[...] as highlighted by my previous I don't care who wins as long as it's not one particular cretinous insect.
                                Well it's not your night then, is it? Maybe Jud will lose his next match and you can relax again.

Comment

Working...
                                X