2017 China Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No livestream today ?!
    Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

I am looking can't anything I thought Eurosport where showing it live all week nothing at this link yet http://cricfree.sc/watch/live/china-...live-streaming does anyone else of other free links I will keep looking

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
      No livestream today ?!
      Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

Try this page https://www.facebook.com/Snooker-che...61739/?fref=ts got Ronnie V Mark Joyce not sure about commentary, better then the Eurosport loop that is going on the channel that is to show live snooker

No livestream today ?!
        Ronnie O' Sullivan seven times the record breaking Snooker Master

Comment

According to E1 schedule, they should be broadcasting now but it is not the case. Might have a technissue because all we can see is that damn loop....:/
          Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

According to E1 schedule, they should be broadcasting now but it is not the case. Might have a technissue because all we can see is that damn loop....:/
            In Germany/Austria only Eurosport 2 is showing at the moment. They are at the O'Sullivan - Joyce match. What a surprise...

Comment

Eurosport Player showing both tables
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

If only I could pick up ES UK instead of FR, I'd have signed in a while ago

Comment

At least it's kind of a match as Joyce leads 2-1.

On another table Ding is in a hurry again, being 3-0 ahead against compatriot Zhou.

Comment

Joyce 1 up 2 to play.

Comment

O'Sullivan really is in bad form..

Trump looking beastly. Him or Selby for the worlds I think. Especially looking at Trump's expected draw i saw on pro snooker blog's twitter (selby/ROS/Robertson on the other half). Unless the rankings change...

Comment

Someone wrote a nice comment about Ronnie on another site.....he might be right...i am not sure he is in such bad form.

Yes everything done right.
                        Seeded No.12 he remains in top draw for the worlds, and will meet Trump only in a possible final.
                        He likely won't face Higgins and Hawkins either.

Some fantastic meetings to look foward to
                        (by current standings)
                        - he will face Murphy in a possible (L16)
                        - play Ding in a possible quarter
                        - meet Selby or Fu in a possible semi
                        [just only if he is really up for it]
                        "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                          Someone wrote a nice comment about Ronnie on another site.....he might be right...i am not sure he is in such bad form.

Yes everything done right.
                          Seeded No.12 he remains in top draw for the worlds, and will meet Trump only in a possible final.
                          He likely won't face Higgins and Hawkins either.

Some fantastic meetings to look foward to
                          (by current standings)
                          - he will face Murphy in a possible (L16)
                          - play Ding in a possible quarter
                          - meet Selby or Fu in a possible semi
                          [just only if he is really up for it]
                          Well I think the top half looks way more dangerous right now than the lower half. With Selby, Ding, Fu, Liang and O'Sullivan all up there.

Comment

I've just finished my little snooker marathon, trying to watch today's four televised matches consecutively and in full, apart from the first couple of frames of Higgins-Davis. :smile:

I was disappointed by the TV choice this morning. That session had a couple of really interesting prospects on paper, such as Williams-Holt and Carter-White, but of course they went with Trump-Sharav which was predictably one sided. I can understand why they always show O'Sullivan, since the group of people who will only watch O'Sullivan and no one else is very real, but I'm not sure there are many fans who desperately want to see Trump thrash an outsider, rather than watch a more evenly-matched pairing. :smile: Anyway, of course Phil Studd greeted us with his opinion that Trump is "undoubtedly" the player of the season again this morning, and once again I would love to hear his reasoning, since Trump's results compare unfavourably to Selby's in my opinion. It's not a massive difference, but still... Also, his opinion that Fu has a great record at the Crucible is another weird one, considering Fu has only reached the business end of the World Championship three times in 16 attempts. It's better than a lot of players, sure, but "great" it is not. :wink:

I was particularly looking forward to Ding-Zhou this afternoon, but unfortunately the match was not very competitive. Zhou just couldn't put anything together, and Ding took most of his chances quite well. O'Sullivan-Joyce on the other hand was surprisingly entertaining, with Joyce holding his own under pressure for a change, although he still gave O'Sullivan a lot of chances and was lucky that he caught him on such an unconvincing day. I think he will have to raise his game to trouble Ding tomorrow. :smile:

Comment

Apologies if I've missed this being posted elsewhere, but I sort of have a newfound respect for Ronnie based on this:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/GrVQU1vt...72IrW3hQcc.htm

The usual one word answers until he's asked about the Ding incident, then all of a sudden puts his neck on the line, risking a possible fine for speaking out of turn to stick up for Ding!

Comment

Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                                Apologies if I've missed this being posted elsewhere, but I sort of have a newfound respect for Ronnie based on this:

http://www.miaopai.com/show/GrVQU1vt...72IrW3hQcc.htm

The usual one word answers until he's asked about the Ding incident, then all of a sudden puts his neck on the line, risking a possible fine for speaking out of turn to stick up for Ding!
                                Quality stuff from him.

Comment

Working...
                                X