2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Valderie View Post
    So pleased that Stephen Hendry is in the commentary box!
    Get ready for the inevitable dennis taylor and Willie Thorne combo after the interval!

Comment

• Originally Posted by P.Smith View Post
      Get ready for the inevitable dennis taylor and Willie Thorne combo after the interval!
      Long past time Taylor was pensioned off.

Comment

• It will be tough for Higgins to prolong this match now, because Selby is starting to play a bit. The recovery pots are going in, and that safety that ultimately won him the 28th frame was top notch.

Of course Higgins is well capable of putting in four or five frames of perfect snooker, as Judd Trump discovered a couple of times in the past, but my gut feeling tells me he just doesn't have it tonight. We'll see... :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
          It will be tough for Higgins to prolong this match now, because Selby is starting to play a bit. The recovery pots are going in, and that safety that ultimately won him the 28th frame was top notch.

Of course Higgins is well capable of putting in four or five frames of perfect snooker, as Judd Trump discovered a couple of times in the past, but my gut feeling tells me he just doesn't have it tonight. We'll see... :smile:
          It was over at 10-7.

Comment

• What is the significance of the woman sculpture on top of the trophy? I had never noticed it was a woman until it was mentioned in the mid session interval video. I always assumed it was a snooker player.
            www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by fredkite View Post
              Ha ha Have you ever seen FRB without a football shirt on? I haven't.
              I'd go wearing a burlap sack, wielding a bell shouting "unclean" just for the craic.

Comment

• That poor goat

Comment

• Jesus Christ taylor get your specs fixed, the black slightly wobbled, it was obvious to see.

Comment

• I think Mark hit that black that the ref called a foul on. You could see by the way the reflection of the lights move in once camera angle but when they replayed it from another angle it wasn't so obvious. It also looks like it was a touching ball.
                    www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• I thought that black moved

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                        I thought that black moved
                        It definitely did, the first replay they showed it was obvious it wobbled, the other 2 replay angles it wasn't so obvious.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
                          I thought that black moved
                          Me too. At least at first replay. Not so sure at second.

Comment

• black clearly moved in the replay from right side, its sad now im rooting for selby

Comment

• Dennis Taylor is as blind as a bat. You could easily see the white hit the black.

Comment

• Looked like the black moved ever so slightly on the replay, however if the white did hit the black at that incredible slow speed then I'm fairly certain it would have been a touching ball afterwards because the speed of the white was too slow for it to have bounced back from the black enough.
                                Last edited by daffie; 1 May 2017, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X