X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good safety play from both.

Comment

• Well done Marco !!!!!
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
        This should have been Brecels last mistake.
        And it was. Great to see Marco through. Never lost hope and fighting spirit after being 1-7 down.
        As for Luca it showed once again that he makes just to many mistakes and hasn't the right mentality yet.

Comment

• 2017 World Championship - Main Event

great match
          well done Luca
          well done Marco
          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Well done Fu, but Brecel threw it away really

Comment

• Well done Marco, going to hurt Brecel for a long time that, tough loss to take.
              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Superb comeback.

Comment

• Great match, will be tough to get another one that beats that in the next fortnight. How old is Brecel anyway? This kind of comeback was always more than a slim possibility, a few people called it lastnight when Fu was 7-2 down, me included, but I though odds still favoured Brecel but Fu showed great nerve to take his chances better than Brecel today.

Comment

• Fu-tastic.

Comment

• loved that

Comment

• Originally Posted by Byrom View Post
                        loved that
                        Me too.
                        Shot-clock?

-
                        The fast and the furious,
                        The slow and labourious,
                        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• A very nice evening of snooker. Not quite a midnight finish, but I will take it. :smile:

We have seen it many times that a player can be on the verge of elimination and make a comeback, then goes on to win the tournament. This might have been Fu's bad match out of the way, so who knows... He still has that nasty possibility of having to play Robertson and Selby back to back though. :smile:

I enjoyed the other match as well, very fast and lots of great breaks made under pressure. Jimmy Robertson played a lot better than he did on his Crucible debut, but he was a little unlucky that he got Allen on a good day today. I think his performance would have sufficed against the average Allen performance this season. :smile:

Comment

• Unlucky Luca ........ Well Fought Fu

Comment

• Those were two of my favorite players so I had a hard time rooting for anyone. Gutted for Luca, but he does push the boat out a bit more than he should. When it works for him, he steam rolls his opponents though. But like Judd, I expect his game to mature over the next few years. I think it will be a matter of finding a balance since his safety play has improved a lot in the last few years.

As for Marco I'm hoping for him to go on and win it. I think Selby is the favorite, but I'd be over the moon if Fu won.

Comment

• Well done Fu ! really tough stuff

Luca's safety game is below par at this level. He needs to get some coaching from Steve Davis or Ray reardon

Murphy v Ronnie pick of the second round

My ideal Quarters would be

Selby v Robertson
                                Ronnie v Ding
                                Bingham v Higgins
                                Trump v Carter

Semis
                                Robertson v Ronnie
                                Higgins v Trump

Final
                                Ronnie v Trump

Comment