• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2017 World Championship - Main Event

well done Rory
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by magpie1892 View Post
      And he won't even shake the ref's hand when he does!

Dreadful from Trump, injury or no.
      Well Hazel caught him off guard there by shaking his hand, he must of forgot

Comment

• Bottom half of the draw now wide open

Top half is the killer half.

Comment

• Well done Rory, great performance and well deserved.

Comment

• LOVE IT!! Mr "It's My Time" goes out in the opening round - 'ave that! Well done Rory, showed heart at the end and kept your nerve, hopefully you'll do well in the tournament.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
              I have sacrificed a Goat to the God Imhotep in the hopes he goes out.
              So now that Judd has lost, could you please sacrifice another goat to Imhotep for Selby to go out?

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                Well Hazel caught him off guard there by shaking his hand, he must of forgot
                He must have weighed that one up!

Comment

• So who is the favorite in the bottom half now?

Higgins? Probably, though he won not as much today as the others given his flawless record against Trump in lengthier matches.

Comment

• Gotta be said, well done to the Roaster! The Crucible creates the stories no other can! Loving the action and watching the stories unfold. Sheer magic.
                    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Hazel forgetting about Rory's religion there when she thrust a congratulatory hand at him in the studio. Poor guy had no option but to take it.

Oops! Sorry jrc750 - you beat me to it.
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I do find this quite funny that McLeod (a muslim who wears Isis on his shirt - yes I know it has nothing to do with the Isis) defeating Trump. Just innocent but slightly amusing.

Comment

• Even though McLeod won, that final frame break...took him ages to get to 25+ and overhit just about every shot. I don't know if he's not used to playing on fast and reactive cloths or what.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rocket147 View Post
                            I do find this quite funny that McLeod (a muslim who wears Isis on his shirt - yes I know it has nothing to do with the Isis) defeating Trump. Just innocent but slightly amusing.
                            Yeah most unfortunate coincidence!

Comment

• Good chance for Maguire to get to the semis now, then who knows?
                              This is how you play darts ,MVG two nines in the same match!
                              https://youtu.be/yqTGtwOpHu8

Comment

• Originally Posted by VillaGuy View Post
                                Even though McLeod won, that final frame break...took him ages to get to 25+ and overhit just about every shot. I don't know if he's not used to playing on fast and reactive cloths or what.
                                If you're thinking he's not a "great player" you would be absolutely right. He's 46, never won much, will probably go out in the next round, but.....he just beat Judd T. The Crucible don't give a ****e who you are. ; )
                                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Working...
                                X