No announcement yet.

2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can you not love the game of snooker!

Comment

• One of the most enjoyable sessions I've seen in ages! (missed higgins/allen).

Expecting Selby to beat him comfortably though.

Comment

• Wow, how deep did Marco have to dig for that one. Superbly entertaining match for me.

-
        The fast and the furious,
        The slow and labourious,
        All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• Well deserved. Robbo didn't look like a world beater in that last session and Fu did, simple as that.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
            Glad Robbo is out after his outburst.
            Yes, how dare he release his frustration
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by TheIslandProf View Post
              Well deserved. Robbo didn't look like a world beater in that last session and Fu did, simple as that.
              Not only in the last session.

Fu Fighter better than Foo Fighters
              Yeah!!! :-)
              mind control > body control > cue control > ball control

Comment

• Snowing in Sheffield??

It's the apocalypse I tell you!
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Ronnie v Ding is the last match i have any interest in now.

Comment

• I wonder if Robertson had practised that "commeee oonnn" with Ebdon .... seemed very similar

Comment

• JimMalone went 8-0 picking the second round matches. The odds at Pinnacle were 2.41 (Wilson), 1.42 (O'Sullivan), 1.33 (Ding), 1.49 (Higgins), 1.14 (Maguire), 1.24 (Hawkins), 1.13 (Selby), and 2.32 (Fu) He got the six favourites who won and even picked the two winning underdogs correctly.

Betting $100 on each match would have netted a profit of $448.

Odrl and I both got 6 out of 8. If you had bet $100 on each of his picks you would have lost $25. If you had bet $100 on each of my picks you would have won $74.

Comment

• A great game. For me the best of the tournament so far, though Higgins - Allen had a higher quality. But the tension in this match was just superb.
                        Glad that Fu is through.

Comment

• Originally Posted by mikeyd100 View Post
                          I wonder if Robertson had practised that "commeee oonnn" with Ebdon .... seemed very similar
                          He only had one chance to do that in the last two hours. He lost 5 out of the last 6 frames. Complete choke.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                            He only had one chance to do that in the last two hours. He lost 5 out of the last 6 frames. Complete choke.
                            Tough, gruelling match, Fu does it again.

Comment

• Selby over Fu (13-10)
                              O'Sullivan over Ding (13-11)
                              Higgins over Wilson (13-9)
                              Maguire over Hawkins (13-12)

I have a feeling there's going to be one upset. I'm just not sure which match it'll happen in. Let's go with Maguire setting up an all Scottish semi-final.

Comment

• Not so much a choke I don't think. They both started out playing a bit rough, but when Fu turned it up and started knocking in some nice breaks, Robertson wasn't able go up a gear along with him.

Comment

Working...
                                X