2017 World Championship - Main Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    Another beautiful long red from JH but then, horror!

-
    That black could have been costly. But now Selby misses a red as well.

Comment

• Every single session it's the run of the balls. Selby is so hard to watch!

Comment

• and once again...

Comment

• That looks like another fascinating frame!

Comment

• Would be important for Higgins to take this one. Hope he can do it.

Comment

• I feel that Higgins is out already. I think that Selby will win the final, but even easily, not reaching thrilling stages as in semifinal

Comment

• Originally Posted by richo View Post
                One of the most negative frames I have seen this year. Ugh.
                If you were playing for £375000 i'm sure you would do whatever it takes too

Comment

• Originally Posted by MrRottweiler View Post
                  I can't believe the commentators were making the audience laugh last night while Selby was at the table. Selby probably hasn't helped because he has made remarks in the past when the crowd laugh and been humourous about it but you would think in the final of the WC the commentators would stop going for the cheap laughs and let the players concentrate. It made it a bit of a farce.

Despite that Mark showed what a great player he is by clawing back some frames and anything could happen now. A 3 frame lead with two more sessions to go isn't much.
                  Yes, timing is off sometimes with comments, Virgo made a crack about Terry Griffiths that got the crowd laughing whilst Selby was on a shot today.

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                    If you were playing for £375000 i'm sure you would do whatever it takes too
                    Exactly what I thought. He is doing what he has to do.

Comment

• Good old Dennis Taylor having a little perv over Higgins's Mrs hahahaaaa

Comment

• Mark Selby is a spawny git, for the moment, glad Higgins won that last one.

Comment

• higgins knows what selby is upto if he cannot answer then its his bad

Comment

• This could be an important frame (well, nearly all frames are important now). Losing this one would be a blow for Selby, who would suddenly find himself in the same place as in the beginning of the session despite his strong start.

Comment

• Cruciblesnooker website for 2018: "You are 12116 in the queue" - never mind, I 'll go back to waiting for returns at the box office

Comment

• Selby might be the best pressure potter I have ever seen. I never fancy him to miss when it's a shot that can be a frame winner/match changer.

Comment

Working...
                                X