No announcement yet.

2017 China Championship Qualifiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh dear , didn't know he suffered from that . Hope he is able to play again very soon .
    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

he has mentioned it a few times in his continuing interviews in Snooker Scene.
      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
        Anybody knows where to find a full breakdown of the ranking points (and prize money) of this tournament? Couldn't find it on worldsnooker.
        out now "indicative"
        http://www.worldsnooker.com/201718-p...oney-schedule/
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Still see that the difference in prize money between the Winner and Runner up is massive .
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
            Thanks very much. Highly interesting. Agree with Neil that the difference between Winner and runner-up is just too big.

Comment

I inspected the main draw of the China Championship a bit closer now. It really offers some interesting prospects:
              - Stuart Bingham plays rising Chinese star Yan Bingtao in the first round. And the winner is likely to play Stephen Maguire in the second round already.
              - Hossein Vafaei takes on Marco Fu in the first round.
              - Judd Trump and Ronnie O'Sullivan could already meet in the round of sixteen.

A pity that is still one more month of wait until the start of this tournament.

Comment

Working...
              X