European Masters 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
    Craigie has got one of the best temperaments i have seen for a long long time...
    Yeah, saw him playing for the first time today and I really liked what I saw. Very calm, thinking about the right shot and playing it most of the time (at least in my amateurish eyes). Not really sure what he is missing to be more successful after this first "encounter". Maybe his cueball control (which is so often the key in snooker), maybe a bit of everything. But looking forward to see more of him.

Comment

Looks like Stu Bingham is also in the Taom chalk bandwagon....
      Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

Originally Posted by Erwan_BZH View Post
        Looks like Stu Bingham is also in the Taom chalk bandwagon....
        I was thinking the same, and also it seems to be playing well for him with his new McDermott cue
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

What do we reckon will be the televised match tonight at 6pm then?

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
            What do we reckon will be the televised match tonight at 6pm then?
            by WS listing, they will be
            Hossein Vafaei vs Mark Allen
            Luca Brecel vs Thor Chuan Leong

and then
            Peter Lines vs Ryan Day
            Zhao Xintong vs Mark Selby
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Thanks man.

It looks like Luca Brecel vs The Mighty Thor will be the match on Eurosport main channel, which is how I shall be watching.

Hope Hossein Vafaei does well. I watched him in qualifiers in Crawley one time.

Comment

Just amazing display of Selby. Three centuries in a row, especially the last 127 was impressive with this difficult table at the beginning. And his safety game at the start of that third frame was back to his usual best again.

Comment

Zhao Xintong is a bit unlucky with his draws. He keeps running into the legends of the game again and again in the early rounds. This night a really inspired Selby. three centuries in the first three frames, and Zhao hasn´t done that much wrong.
                  ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                  "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Mr. Selby is up for this one!
                    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                    National Snooker Expo
                    25-27 October 2019
                    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Four centuries from Selby. He really looked strong tonight.
                      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                        Zhao Xintong is a bit unlucky with his draws. He keeps running into the legends of the game again and again in the early rounds. This night a really inspired Selby. three centuries in the first three frames, and Zhao hasn´t done that much wrong.
                        Hopefully a master class of lessons for the talented lad. All of this happened to Stephen Hendry and he kinda did OK😉
                        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Genius stuff from Selby, truly the best in the world right now.

Comment

So, I've watched Luca Brecel play two nights in a row.

He seems to make a lot of unforced errors for somebody who has just won a ranking event.

Comment

Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
                              So, I've watched Luca Brecel play two nights in a row.

He seems to make a lot of unforced errors for somebody who has just won a ranking event.
                              His game is just very aggressive and he goes for many pots as the potting is for sure his biggest strength. But the balls can't always go in the pockets. And he always has some shakiness within his positional play. He reminds me pretty much of Trump in his overall play.
                              Brecel was lucky yesterday that Thor Chuan Leong was making so many mistakes himself. I also think Luca feels a special pressure in Lommel as the tournament is played in his home country.

Comment

Originally Posted by Rane View Post
                                Hopefully he learns something from playing the best. He surely doesn't draw the most easy opponents. But he also had some quite heavy defeats in qualifiers against the likes of Robert Milkins and Mark Davis. It would be nice to start see him winning the one or other of those kind of matches.

Comment

Working...
                                X