2017 English Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by SnookerFan View Post
    I'm off to the Snooker Legends in Redhill tonight. Only just got back from Barnsley on Monday.

I really need to get something else to do with my life.
    living the dream
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

I'm off to the Snooker Legends in Redhill tonight. Only just got back from Barnsley on Monday.

I live near Hull and Barnsley was too bleak for me - how the hell does a Londoner bring himself to stay on fter the tournament?

Comment

Why not start playing mate? Or have you done that before and sacked it off? Never too late to have fun playing snooker ; )
        ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Catching up on recorded quest coverage, have to say I love the pundits and the style of the coverage. Other than kin adverts of course but gladly accept their necessity. This is absolutely the future in snooker coverage for me, long may it continue.
          ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• Man is nothing less than a genius.

Comment

• Great video , thanks for posting .
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Strange one this...just looking at all the century breaks during this tournament and the only breaks between 100 and 147 which weren't scored were...117, 119, 122, 137, 142, 145 & 146. I'm thinking this could be some kind of record?

Comment

• Originally Posted by philmac74 View Post
                  Strange one this...just looking at all the century breaks during this tournament and the only breaks between 100 and 147 which weren't scored were...117, 119, 122, 137, 142, 145 & 146. I'm thinking this could be some kind of record?
                  Seems the pockets were quite generous.

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                    Seems the pockets were quite generous.
                    That black that kyren missed suggests otherwise

Comment

Working...
                    X