2017 UK Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    You think? ROS is playing quite badly IMO. Either that or things just aren't going for him.

Credit of course to Akani if he wins. I'm really hoping for a ROS/Murphy final though.
    I was really referring to the two frames he won, he's not at his best but isn't totally out of form.

Comment

• I think I have a new favourite player! This guy even uses the extended rest in a manner I once started a thread on asking why players don't do it this way. Can't believe I've finally seen someone doing it.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
        Maybe or maybe not, but it's working pretty well for him so far. O'Sullivan's looking rather a spent force at the moment.
        I still would put my money on Ronnie if I was a gambler now.

But yeah Songsermsawad is playing good. Only the second time I see him play, though. His safety game is pretty weak though (at least from that what I saw so far).

Comment

• That black could be costly.

Comment

• Akani isn't better than a decent amateur player at his safety, I'm amazed Ronnie isn't going tactical to exploit it. If Ronnie plays cagey he'd wrap this up easily, he needs to start thinking

Comment

• So his safety is poor? Ronnie must be even worse then cause he should be able to utilise it more but he's not on it tonight

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                So his safety is poor? Ronnie must be even worse then cause he should be able to utilise it more but he's not on it tonight
                Yeah, Akani's safety is really loose. I think Ronnie expected to just show up tonight and win it

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Damn right! What a black!!!
                  Really was, wasn't it!

Comment

• Reminds me of Alex Higgins this lad.

Is he what Ronnie calls a numpty

Comment

• Akanis long potting is pretty great.

Comment

• You can visibly see Ronnie's potting arm stiffen, 3 blues in a row he didn't hit hard enough to get either the right side or have enough of an angle on. What happened to the new relaxed Ronnie?

He's struggling IMO

Comment

• Originally Posted by crocodile View Post
                          Really was, wasn't it!
                          I'm staggered by some of these pots, I really am! It's actually annoying me that Hendry and Taylor aren't getting more excited by them. If they ran a Hot Shots this week, Akani would feature in about six of the ten.
                          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
                            Whats the green part of the cue that AKANI is using and the thing he used on the rest shot?
                            I think it is just tape so he knows his hand placement.
                            And a metal extention.
                            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                              I'm staggered by some of these pots, I really am! It's actually annoying me that Hendry and Taylor aren't getting more excited by them. If they ran a Hot Shots this week, Akani would feature in about six of the ten.
                              And it's now 4-2 ....

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
                                Akanis long potting is pretty great.
                                Another great long red.....
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X