Dafabet Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by Vic Flange View Post
    Disgraceful and disrespectful from Trump. Should be fined.
    he also did not do any press stuff, so I am sure he will be fined
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Judd seems to have decided that if he can't beat Ronnie on the table, he's going to beat him in the petulance department. Fair enough, makes things interesting.

Comment

Originally Posted by Vic Flange View Post
        Disgraceful and disrespectful from Trump. Should be fined.
        Slightly over the top reaction. Agree he shouldn't have done that but its not like its typical behaviour. Also you have to factor in he's just lost a big final and his cue went missing and has just flown back from china and is clearly jetlagged and very annoyed. He should have pulled out of the match, he'll have to manage the schedule better.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
          Slightly over the top reaction. Agree he shouldn't have done that but its not like its typical behaviour. Also you have to factor in he's just lost a big final and his cue went missing and has just flown back from china and is clearly jetlagged and very annoyed. He should have pulled out of the match, he'll have to manage the schedule better.
          I agree. I'm not really a fan of this rule which states you shouldn't concede when you can win. I understand because of the whole betting scene it may anger some punters, but it was just a momentary lapse during which he allowed his irritation to get the better of him. So what?
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

What did Judd do??
            My 2 year old rules the TV in my house so I was switching back and forth between the snooker and peppa pig...

Comment

Originally Posted by BaconLad View Post
              What did Judd do??
              My 2 year old rules the TV in my house so I was switching back and forth between the snooker and peppa pig...
              playing really badly against Stu Carrington, 3-1 down, relatively easy red to the middle with the black sitting over the corner pocket some 50+ points behind with 6(?) reds on the table, misses the red, knocks the small cluster of reds and pink with his cue; and offers his hand to Carrington and sprints out the arena
              nothing special really

already on youtube
              Last edited by DeanH; 21 November 2017, 04:02 PM.
              Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Holy poop, Mr Bond. I'm losing the will to live here!
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

been waiting for judd to do something along these lines, like it.. its gonna cost hm a few quid but ii think he will be a better player for it.

Comment

as for carrngton hes got all the tools to get to the weekend and i hope this spurs him on.

Comment

Is it just me or does Bond look abit unwell??
                      Looks like he is shaking a fair bit on certain shots, or maybe it's just nerves??

Comment

Originally Posted by BaconLad View Post
                        Is it just me or does Bond look abit unwell??
                        Looks like he is shaking a fair bit on certain shots, or maybe it's just nerves??
                        It's what's commonly known as 'getting old'

In all seriousness, though, I did detect some shaking on the close ups, but I notice that in all the players, old and young, when the camera is close enough to pick it up.

Comment

I'd normally say this was snooker for the connoisseur, but I think even that's stretching it.

Comment

Originally Posted by cueman View Post
                            100% agree. I think losing/missing/stolen his cue was the icing on the cake for him.

Comment

It's just that kind of attitude I despise. I agree that there are worse things but behaviour like this always kept me away from getting a fan of Ronnie and it will also hinder me to become a fan of Trump.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                                Holy poop, Mr Bond. I'm losing the will to live here!
                                Like watching paint dry! in fact I can't bear to watch anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X