No announcement yet.

2017 Scottish Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's tough to play snooker to a higher standard than Neil Robertson is playing at tonight. :smile:

He is still two frames away from winning though, so the job is not done yet...

Comment

• I feel a bit sad for John Higgins. It looks like he´s going to get hammered in the final stages of the Scottish Open for the second year in a row. Let´s hope the interval helps him, but I don´t think he can turn this match around. Neil Robertson is really flying..
      ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
      "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Originally Posted by Rane View Post
        I´ve never seen Neil Robertson play as fast as he does at the moment.
        Great to see him back to his best, I actually tipped him to win the UK, he lost his next match. I won't bother tipping him again.

Comment

• How slow is this Ref in putting the balls back !
          Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• O'Sullivan sounds proper nasal, like he has bungs up his nostrils. Think Robertson has got over a slightly rough patch here

Comment

• Humongous frame that. Come on Johnny

Comment

• Robertson playing superbly tonight really deserves to be in the final of this tourno.
                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• Can't believe that Robertson hasn't been in a final for 18 months, he's so talented and loves the game more than most, makes it even more puzzling

Comment

• Couple of awkward reds, but it looks like Robertson may find this a tough match to close out

Comment

• As much as I was impressed with Cao's performance this afternoon, it's tough to see him beating an in-form Robertson tomorrow. :smile:

Comment

• When did trump start playing down the side of the cue with the grain arrows? On that other parris cue he had for a few years he always used the side grain, unusual for someone to change from what they're used to.

Comment

• Cao is going to need to raise his game a bit to avoid an embarrassing scoreline if Robertsons last two matches are anything to go by, rarely seen him play better than in this tournament.

Comment

• It's too bad Robertson won't be at the Masters. Playing like this, he would have been a serious contender.

Comment

• Really enjoyable match that, still think Cao has a good chance, I think he can just go out there with little weight on his shoulders and relax. Robertson was decent, but still has a few mistakes in him he didn't make a few years ago. Looking forward to it

Comment

• Robertson looks great but mostly in spurts.He could have finished this even more quickly with less stressing.Can he keep the high level in a sequence of matches with higher number of frames is a question.

Comment

Working...
                                X