X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROS on first this evening....

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
      If Selby was more entertaining he'd be on match table at prime times....
      Hehe I agree 100%. Sport is only about winning, peps want to enjoy the performances too!

Comment

• Pretty flawless stuff from Gould. No reason Gould can't win this if he keeps playing like this.

Comment

• I fancy 4-1 to Mike Dunn tonight

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dr_Doctor View Post
            Pretty flawless stuff from Gould. No reason Gould can't win this if he keeps playing like this.
            difficult with these things tbh. lots of players play great on one match then sort of dip a little later on

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dave Walton View Post
              Selby out is music to my ears
              I thought you were a fan Dave?
              Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
              Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
              Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Another Ronnie vs Higgins match to come?

Comment

• I enjoyed listening to Darren Morgan's accent today. A silky smooth delivery
                  sigpic
                  Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
                    If Selby was more entertaining he'd be on match table at prime times....
                    Exactly!!!!
                    Did you put my "1" up ?

Comment

• Originally Posted by thai_son22 View Post
                      just heard one of the eurosport commentators say selby was upset about his loss yesterday.

something about hes not happy with his treatment 'as world number 1' having to play two days on the trot and being out last on both occasions.

who does he think he is lol
                      It says a lot that the current world number one and world champion went out on an outside table. Struggling to think of a less exciting world number one from the last quarter of a century.

Comment

• One of the best break builders in the world, the best player by some margin in tactical game is boring? Sometimes I don't get mocking of Mark Selby here, honestly. He is struggling with his results this season a little, still he is in top 8 on one year list. The creativity of this guy in a safety department is unmatchable. He is one of the best players the game has ever seen. Come on.

Comment

difficult with these things tbh. lots of players play great on one match then sort of dip a little later on
                          Yea but would be nice to see a few more players being able to keep playing to a high standard. I think the only consistent player these days is Ronnie.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Hal View Post
                            One of the best break builders in the world, the best player by some margin in tactical game is boring? Sometimes I don't get mocking of Mark Selby here, honestly. He is struggling with his results this season a little, still he is in top 8 on one year list. The creativity of this guy in a safety department is unmatchable. He is one of the best players the game has ever seen. Come on.
                            He grinds out results when his A game isn't firing. His will to win in those situations is impressive but it isn't the best to watch and tends to bring others down to his level when he's not firing. No fault of his, but it's not exactly eye catching.

It doesn't help that these days he seems to throw a lot of tantrums, is a bad loser and has one of the least appropriate nicknames on the tour. He hasn't been a 'jester' for years, but I suppose the only other thing that rhymes with Leicester is 'molester' so perhaps he's stuck with it.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                              He grinds out results when his A game isn't firing. His will to win in those situations is impressive but it isn't the best to watch and tends to bring others down to his level when he's not firing. No fault of his, but it's not exactly eye catching.

It doesn't help that these days he seems to throw a lot of tantrums, is a bad loser and has one of the least appropriate nicknames on the tour. He hasn't been a 'jester' for years, but I suppose the only other thing that rhymes with Leicester is 'molester' so perhaps he's stuck with it.
                              he arguably does molest his players off the table by grinding them down haha

Comment

just heard one of the eurosport commentators say selby was upset about his loss yesterday.

something about hes not happy with his treatment 'as world number 1' having to play two days on the trot and being out last on both occasions.

who does he think he is lol
                                Ofcourse Selby deserves some respect and better treatment, hes earned that right.

Comment

Working...
                                X