• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jonny66
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
    Is it not only the BBC Wales channel?
    Is Eurosport showing it?
    I do think that BBC and Eurosport have an agreement for the early rounds.
    Commentators are from both camps this morning
    Save a penny or two
    It's on the red button as well, but only the afternoon session and 1 hour of the evening sesh. So I can watch the afternoon session on 2 different channels, but I can't watch the evening sessions. Perfect really.

Leave a comment:

• the_unrepentant
    replied
    Andy Goldstein was asking last night what Neil Foulds catchphrase is because Alan McManus used the term "striper" for a good shot. Nobody could think of anything but he consistently says "goodness me". I don't use Twitter so Andy Goldstein, if you are reading this, there is your answer!

Leave a comment:

• djax
    replied
    Is Eurosport showing it?
    Save a penny or two
    Also on Quest, afternoon sessions only. But of course it's the Eurosport feed

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by jonny66 View Post
    This tournament is really making me dislike the BBC. Seems someone has thought, well it's in Wales so only people from Wales will want to watch it on TV, that's how snooker works. They aren't even streaming this mornings matches online and I couldn't watch it last night online either.
    Is Eurosport showing it?
    Save a penny or two

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by bolton-cueman View Post
    Anyone know the details of Darren Morgan's "spat" with Mark Williams, the BBC anchor (new chap?) said something last night?
    he basically slagged off Darren Morgan for 'taking' Jackson Pages' place (even though Darren beat Jackson in a qualifier) in the Welsh Open link
    How so, Page was here anyway?

Gotcha, you play, you win a tournament to gain a place and another slags you for playing well?
    Strange
    Last edited by DeanH; 27 February 2018, 11:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    This tournament is really making me dislike the BBC. Seems someone has thought, well it's in Wales so only people from Wales will want to watch it on TV, that's how snooker works. They aren't even streaming this mornings matches online and I couldn't watch it last night online either.

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    Anyone know the details of Darren Morgan's "spat" with Mark Williams, the BBC anchor (new chap?) said something last night?
    he basically slagged off Darren Morgan for 'taking' Jackson Pages' place (even though Darren beat Jackson in a qualifier) in the Welsh Open link

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2018 Welsh Open

Kurt Maflin beats Jimmy Robertson 4-0 in under 1 hour. Also looked like he was after a max in frame 2.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    2018 Welsh Open

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Judd was snookered came off the side cushion and very finely clipped a red, the ref said foul, Judd said he did, after a minute of "no you didn't yes I did" the ref checked a TV camera monitor and apologised and retracted the foul.
    Where you watching the TV feed or the sport website that shows the game without changing to scheduled TV?
    Thanks for that

was on the BBC Sport website. Not sure what happened... it went to a BBC2 stream then went off. No 'play' button on the live stream page
    Strange never had that on the BBC.
    Hope it was a one-off

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    Judd was snookered came off the side cushion and very finely clipped a red, the ref said foul, Judd said he did, after a minute of "no you didn't yes I did" the ref checked a TV camera monitor and apologised and retracted the foul.
    Where you watching the TV feed or the sport website that shows the game without changing to scheduled TV?
    Thanks for that

was on the BBC Sport website. Not sure what happened... it went to a BBC2 stream then went off. No 'play' button on the live stream page

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    what occurred with Judd Chump and the ref?

Was watching on the BBC website then it went straight Only Connect at 8pm. Couldnt find a stream to carry on watching

Leave a comment:

• bolton-cueman
    replied
    what occurred with Judd Chump and the ref?

Was watching on the BBC website then it went straight Only Connect at 8pm. Couldnt find a stream to carry on watching

Leave a comment:

• lennon11
    replied
    When Allen wins it's because "he's as goods anyone out there"... when he loses its always something/someone else's fault.

Leave a comment:

• Mark187187
    replied
    Was that the push shot that Allen heard but Cao did not call it?
    I thought that was way behind them and they have played many times since.
    I think so. That was a long time ago, and Allen does seem to have sorted out his attitude a bit since then.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X