No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three frames in a row by Higgins, two with a "higginsial" comeback clearance from behind to cut the lead to 13-15. Now Williams' nerves are facing a really tough test.

Comment

• I hope to god this cheat doesn't win
      It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

Comment

• Great for the neutrals, but we’re in to uncomfortable territory for me now. Can’t believe MW is letting this slip.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• The only thing that can stop this becoming an all-time great match is Virgo entering the commentary box.

Comment

• Originally Posted by GeordieDS View Post
            I hope to god this cheat doesn't win
            com' on Higgins-baby!

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Why do the commentators always say it’s amazing when the total points scored for both players match (or nearly match)?

Of course they’re going to match at some point during a close match, and that’s when the director chooses to put the graphic up.
              "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I'm not a Higgins fan to be honest but the guy is a fantastic player.

I'd hate to see Williams lose from 15-10 but this is a great final.
                Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• I'm cheering for John but not in a fanatical way so I don't mind if Mark wins as I respect both players as former world champs. How great would it be for it to go to a final frame maybe even final ball like the Davis/Taylor final. It would make it a legendary final and send out a message to all the young bucks who might not be practicing as much as they should be.

Didn't see this afternoons session and checked the scores at 6pm to discover Higgins was 10-15 behind so I thought tonight could be over quick.
                  www.mixcloud.com/jfd

Comment

• Originally Posted by richo View Post
                    I can’t think of anything worse than Higgins winning another World title. Really routing for Williams.
                    You really are a stupid ****head

Comment

• Had a feeling during their walk ons that Higgins would do this. Williams looked like he was bricking it whereas Higgins looked like the man about to come out and win the world championship. Mark needs a bit of luck here as I can't see John missing much tonight, he's a man on a mission.

Comment

• If John does win tonight I think he has a quiet chance of equalling Hendry you know. He doesn't seem to have the same mental hang ups at the crucible that Ronnie does.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                          You really are a stupid ****head
                          It's how people go about their business for me.

I haven't warmed to Higgins since the scandal. I've read all the information available to us on the net and without wishing to turn this into ANOTHER cheat or no cheat debate I think everyone has the right to their opinion about what happened.

As I said above you can't knock his manner on the table the guy is phenomenal.
                          Always play snooker with a smile on your face...You never know when you'll pot your last ball.

China Open 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.
                          Shanghai Masters 2009 Fantasy Game Winner.

Comment

• I really hope John wins this final. After most having him written off with Williams’ sizeable lead, he comes back on the greatest stage to traiil by just a frame. A final worthy of its name.

Comment

• Boy, this fella was 7 frames adrift and now back within one.....phenomenal! What a final we have!
                              Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
                                It's how people go about their business for me.

I haven't warmed to Higgins since the scandal. I've read all the information available to us on the net and without wishing to turn this into ANOTHER cheat or no cheat debate I think everyone has the right to their opinion about what happened.

As I said above you can't knock his manner on the table the guy is phenomenal.
                                I don't read anything into one of News of the World's 'stings'. There's a reason that paper doesn't exist anymore, and it's the way they created news by any means out of nothing. Higgins was lead down the garden path then hung out to dry. I, for one, am glad that his career has gone so well since, and NOTW went out of business.

Comment

Working...
                                X