No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I had to summarise John’s performance in this final in a single line, it would be:
    WHEN THE GOING GETS TOUGH, HIGGINS GETS GOING.

Comment

• If Higgins wins the next one we could be in for a classic to rival 1985.

Comment

• “He pots balls better than your granny makes soup.”

AM has become my favourite commentator.
        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
          I don't read anything into one of News of the World's 'stings'. There's a reason that paper doesn't exist anymore, and it's the way they created news by any means out of nothing. Higgins was lead down the garden path then hung out to dry. I, for one, am glad that his career has gone so well since, and NOTW went out of business.
          Really didn’t want to fuel this discussion, but well said that man!! Couldn’t agree more.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            “He pots balls better than your granny makes soup.”
            AM has become my favourite commentator.
            Heart of a Kalahari lion!

Where does he get them lol.

Comment

• Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
              It's how people go about their business for me.

I haven't warmed to Higgins since the scandal. I've read all the information available to us on the net and without wishing to turn this into ANOTHER cheat or no cheat debate I think everyone has the right to their opinion about what happened.

As I said above you can't knock his manner on the table the guy is phenomenal.
              This is not about John being a cheat or not. He said he could not think of ANYTHING worse than Higgins winning. Why doesn't he look at the world around him? There are so many things going on that are much worse than Higgins being a cheat and winning the World Championships. It is a comment beyond stupidity.

Comment

• Bottle job by Williams here but Higgins looks imperious. Crazy pot percentage.

Jimmy Whitesque from Mark.

Comment

• Really want Williams to win but I think it's looking unlikely now

Comment

• Higgins will win if he gets level. Williams hasn't scored heavy enough, often enough

Comment

• Reminds me a bit of their UK final in 2010 and WC Semi final in 2011. Williams with big leads, Higgins comes back and wins late on.

Williams' scoring isn't prolific enough to contain an inform Higgins. A bit of a bottle job from MJW but still...Higgins is absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
                        You really are a stupid ****head
                        People can have their own opinion. Resorting to abusing people is actually rather unpleasant and just shows people’s level. I personally really don’t want to see him win it.

Comment

• I can't stand this. Come on Mark!

Comment

• Originally Posted by Bigmeek View Post
                            Heart of a Kalahari lion!

Where does he get them lol.
                            Dunno, but I love ‘em!

Mark’s doing a lot of cue rubbing, like he’s not happy with its running.

Comment

• Another frame where MJW breaks down on 40+

Comment

• Mark is breaking down a heck of a lot around 40 or so. I think the sheer pressure seems to be making him choose easier pots at the expense of position which is eventually costing him.

Comment

Working...
                                X