Look no further for shot of the championship......incredible

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Best plant ever.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Selby on who not to be trapped in a ft with "Dominic Dale as he isn;t wired right". I'm not, and have Certificates, but I totally agree, lol.

Leave a comment:

• attilahun
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    I'd also love a Higgins - Williams classic.
    Indeed...a classic.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by cidermaster View Post
    A future Trump/Wilson rivalry?
    I doubt it. Ding is just two years older than Trump and he won't go away so fast. And of course Selby will be around a few more years.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I would dearly love to see Mark join John in the final, and also go on to win it, but it all seems like a dream that can't come true.
    I'd also love a Higgins - Williams classic.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    I would dearly love to see Mark join John in the final, and also go on to win it, but it all seems like a dream that can't come true.
    I do hope so.....

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Yep to all the above re Wilson: he has improved A LOT this season, and well done BS (I didn't see any of the last session, but may have a look on Eurosport tomorrow re his hesitation\pause\slowing at start of shot...)

Originally Posted by cidermaster View Post
    a future Trump/Wilson rivalry?
    NBot sure about that with Trump's weird ass technique making any mental issue far far worse, which in itself is sef-perpetuating?

Leave a comment:

• jonny66
    replied
    Thinking back to the last time Higgins played Barry in a final, I hope it's a decent competition this time. Although MJW could still do it, looking forward to the final sesh tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• cidermaster
    replied
    Well done John Higgins,and very well played Wilson,a future champion without doubt,a future Trump/Wilson rivalry? As for Higgins,he will win his 5th World Title and enjoy 5 more centuries from the Wizzard in that very final,sod it,make it 6!! Cracking other semi on the cards tonight,and for Higgin's fans and the neutrals alike,the longer the better!

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
    I agree with Odri (no need to quote his post again) but I do think Kyren should be more inclined to go safer rather than going for the pot with guts & ending with no glory
    I think this was just his strategy in the match against Higgins. He knew that he couldn't quite match the Scotsman in the safety department, therefore decided to play a bit more aggressive and get into breaks soon. Generally Wilson has the patience it needs I think.

He played a fine match there, but you could also see that at this point he isn't in the league of players like Higgins. But he seems to have the right work ethics and I'm quite sure we will see him in the semifinals of the World Championship again.

I was among the ones who doubted Higgins' fitness. But in fact he played his best snooker of the match at the end of this semifinal. He played brilliant safeties before, but now also his break building was there again. If he repeats this form in the final he will be the slight favorite no matter whom he plays.

Leave a comment:

• Steve748
    replied
    I agree with Odri (no need to quote his post again) but I do think Kyren should be more inclined to go safer rather than going for the pot with guts & ending with no glory

Leave a comment:

Working...
X