2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question of the day:

Is Stephen Hendry a lazy commentator, or does he just know when to shut up?
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
      Question of the day:

Well, he's definitely not getting paid by the word.

Comment

• Hopefully Maguire wins this ninth frame. Having only a 5-4 lead would already feel like a huge disappointment for him after that comfortable lead and mentally he isn't exactly the strongest one.

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
          Well, he's definitely not getting paid by the word.
          :biggrin-new:
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• 6:3 to Maguire after the first session. I think this is a result both can live with. My guess is that actually O'Sullivan will still come through in the end.

Comment

• Maguire will be quite happy with the scoreline. It did look like at one point O'Sullivan was going to take a lead going into tommorow morning's session. However, I do think O'Sullivan will come out strong tomorrow and win 10-8. We will see..
              "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

Question of the day:

Less is more, imho.

Comment

• Matthew Stevens appears to be struggling today - physically, I mean. Just looking at him in his chair there, looks very uncomfortable.

Comment

Matthew Stevens appears to be struggling today - physically, I mean. Just looking at him in his chair there, looks very uncomfortable.
                    he always has looked uncomfortable anywhere
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                      And made worse by the fact when you've been put under the cosh.
                      "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• He's wearing a corset - seriously, I saw him practicing in the background of someone being interviewed.......

Comment

• Strong showing by Kyren Wilson from what I've seen. I like his patience.

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                            There is that

But I've just heard Ken say he's not well, so there's my answer I suppose.

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                            He's wearing a corset - seriously, I saw him practicing in the background of someone being interviewed.......
                            That would account for the grimaces

Comment

• It's more visible when he wears a white shirt, lol.

Comment

• Kyren played really well, I start to admire him more and more. I really enjoy watching Matthew play, shame he does not perform that well anymore. Hard task ahead of Mark Selby, can't see him winning the match now, but he really struggled in the morning. Few unexpected scorelines so far in my eyes.

Comment

Working...
                                X