No announcement yet.

2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brecel slamming that long red in is shot of the Championship so far for me.
    "Statistics won't tell you much about me. I play for love, not records."

ALEX HIGGINS

Comment

• Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
      Nah, it wouldn't be boring. Nothing is more exciting than a good safety exchange.

On a positive side it's good to have different kind of players though.
      Safety exchanges are great as long as you know that one lax safety shot and the frames over. Nothing worse than watching a slow game with safeties and loads of missed pots.

Comment

• Originally Posted by strike101 View Post
        Safety exchanges are great as long as you know that one lax safety shot and the frames over. Nothing worse than watching a slow game with safeties and loads of missed pots.
        And Lisowski often misses his risky pots and gifts his opponent easy chances as well.

Comment

• Originally Posted by spike View Post
          Brecel slamming that long red in is shot of the Championship so far for me.
          He obviously read what I said about him yesterday and now he's going about proving me wrong.

Comment

• re that 3 Ball Plant - you think that was the only one he played

Comment

• I like Lisowki's nickname of the Jackpot
              sigpic
              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Rob Milkins got the best walk-on music. Just a shame they’ve decided to cover the other match on the red button. I was rather looking forward to the Milkman’s match.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Get on with it. You’re not exactly playing in the dark.

Not really sure who I’m talking to when I make posts like that.
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• What’s happened? Are the lights broken?

Comment

• Just the one (over Green), didn't really show on the tv picture....

Comment

• Is there a sparky in the house...?

Comment

• Peter Ebdon on Neil Robertson: “I think Neil’s a much better player when he just gets on with it.” Hello, Pot. Kettle here. You’re black.”

Comment

• Taylor earlier with and to Ebdon (comparing him to Jack) you were so attacking

Comment

• Not that I’m complaining as it was the match I wanted anyway, but strange decision just now. Coverage started with Bingham/Lebowski on red button and Robertson/Milkins on BBC website. Then they lost a light so switched red button coverage to Robertson/Milkins and have now decided to stay with this match.

Comment

• Milky’s on fire here. 🔥

Comment

Working...
                                X