2018 World Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
    Semi-finals and finals were pretty tough matches with strong potting so it was fully deserved as far as i am concerned
    Ok...let's agree to disagree.��
    "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• What a steal from Lisowski...maybe he will be a world champion one day. 9-6 and one more to send Stu home.
      "There has only ever been Alex Higgins, myself and now Ronnie O'sullivan who play the game the way it should be played with such excitement - I know the fans love it this way" - Jimmy White

Comment

• Did they impose a shot clock on the Robertson/Milkins game? They're getting on with it at a rapid pace.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ManiaMuse View Post
          Did they impose a shot clock on the Robertson/Milkins game? They're getting on with it at a rapid pace.
          Milkins has an AST of 19 sec and Neil 24.5 sec. Not too fast from Robertson.

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
            What a steal from Lisowski...maybe he will be a world champion one day. 9-6 and one more to send Stu home.
            Another good result if he can do it. I’m not adding to the ‘Is Bingham a good player?’ debate a couple of you have been having, but his game and style of play do absolutely nothing for me, nor has he ever really impressed me to any notable level.
            "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Nice results tonight... Stu was sent home....Milkins is trashing Robbo and Liverpool won against AS Rome.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                I’m not adding to the ‘Is Bingham a good player?’ debate a couple of you have been having, but his game and style of play do absolutely nothing for me, nor has he ever really impressed me to any notable level.
                Bingham or Jack?

Comment

• Huge roar? Is that Lisowski through?
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• jack through

Comment

Huge roar? Is that Lisowski through?
                      Of course ...10-7 with another nice steal in the last frame.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
                        Bingham or Jack?
                        Bingham........

Comment

• Originally Posted by attilahun View Post
                          Of course ...10-7 with another nice steal in the last frame.
                          Thanks. I’m watching the other match.

Comment

Bingham........
                            I agree totally then, lol.

Comment

• 2018 World Championship

Even Dott won a WC!

The ignorance of some people

Greame Dott is class

Comment

• Robbo is too slow. He is walking around the table, watching at every ball...and in the end he loses position.

Comment

Working...
                                X