• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Go Jack
    So so freaking careless......

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Seriously impressive near Clearance from ROS to win - nearly up there with that 69 :wink:

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Go Jack

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by kibo View Post
    Its so typical to see outsiders fight hard and show impressive game only to crumble under the stress once they are approaching the finish line.
    Unfortunately its how our psyche works lol.
    About to say similar. I asked the question yesterday; would he choke when the finishing line loomed? I thought he was going to answer positively the way he started, but he stalled with 10 frames on the board and that was the end of that.

Leave a comment:

• kibo
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    It's quite simple. The way he behaves and what he says.
    He has no respect for other players (except maybe Higgins, Selby, Hendry, and even them he insulted in the past), his statements contradict themselves more often than not and some things he say are either plain stupid or just provocative - and not only his comments, but also his demeanour is this way often. And I can't stand boorishness.
    O'Sullivan mostly reminds me of a petulant child.
    He really is person one shouldnt take too serious.There is no doubt he is the most talented player but i dont think he underachieved as some people say.His legacy of records is impressive and he doesnt need this trophey to be honest.I hope he gets beaten soon enough so we can see someone else lift the trophey
    Its also not good for the game if he wins this again, it will just show that standard is not high enough when one man is dominating the season and the game...

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by kibo View Post
    Its so typical to see outsiders fight hard and show impressive game only to crumble under the stress once they are approaching the finish line.
    It's just logical.

Leave a comment:

• kibo
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    That was mentally pretty strong by Barry Hawkins. At one point he seemed pretty stricken and couldn't pot much, but he found his composure again, withstood Lyus comeback and makes the quarterfinal for a sixth time in his career and for the sixth time in a row, which is a pretty decent stat.

At the end pressure came a bit to Lyu and maybe also concentration vanished, especially as he isn't used to this long distance, but he played a match he can be proud of.
    Last edited by JimMalone; 28 April 2018, 11:58 AM.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    shame for Lyu Haotian with best ever WSC performance but experience told with Hawkins running the last three relatively easily

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    All wrong it's:

Loo Sing

Leave a comment:

• Ethanat
    replied
    Originally Posted by DeanH View Post

anyone know how to correctly pronounce it?

how-TEEan
    how-shi-anne
    How TEEan is the correct pronunciation

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    For all the weird pronunciations of Chinese names, I think Neal Foulds referring to Lyu Haotian as "Lu Hushan" has to be one of the worst. :wink:

anyone know how to correctly pronounce it?

how-TEEan
    how-shi-anne

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    For all the weird pronunciations of Chinese names, I think Neal Foulds referring to Lyu Haotian as "Lu Hushan" has to be one of the worst. :wink:

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Hawkins had won the previous 4 Frames where both players scored (ie more than a handful of points).

If the ends this session how he ended the last 2 then there is only 1 winner, but.....

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
    It's amazing how Lyu has dominated the second half of the match after going behind in both of the first two sessions. What a crucial foul on the pink from Hawkins that could turn out to be... :smile:
    11-9 favoured Hawkins not only because he led by 2 frames but because he would have managed to escape the mini session with 2-2 despite how Lyu had played. However 10-10 and Lyu is playing better, perhaps the pressure will get to him but otherwise he could win.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X