Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve748
    replied
    I think Ronnie missed the yellow after getting another ton so he could get out of there asap.

Leave a comment:

• narl
    replied
    Carter has always been overly dramatic and more often than not it costs him matches. Some of it could well be he's fed up with everything being about O'Sullivan, even in that interview the other night he basically stopped it short as he didn't want them to start rambling on about him once his name was brought up.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    ROS was playing 5hite and a kick cost him 5-3?

Leave a comment:

• RocketRoy1983
    replied
    Originally Posted by lennon11 View Post
    Basically can Ronnie win 6-3 tomorrow?...
    Absolutely and I hope he does after Captain hot heads behaviour tonight.

Leave a comment:

• RocketRoy1983
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    If he genuinely forgot then fair enough, but he's been playing long enough to know how to act, should be fined imo.
    Totally unacceptable and he should be spoken to. Not the end of the world maybe but still out of order.

Leave a comment:

• lennon11
    replied
    Basically can Ronnie win 6-3 tomorrow?...

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    If he genuinely forgot then fair enough, but he's been playing long enough to know how to act, should be fined imo.
    As above, he has become one - and stormed off......

Leave a comment:

• lennon11
    replied
    Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
    Haha Carter acting such a t**t at the end there not even shaking the refs hand. Very poor form.
    Totally agree, confirms my feelings about him....

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Get a Betfair Account :wink:

Deep breathe out at ROS grinding 7-9 out. (My cunning betting both sides for a profit kinda bombed when Betfair had me betting twice on ROS, which will dent my WC profits if I can't get 5's on Carter - he can lose after that, lol)

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
    Haha Carter acting such a t**t at the end there not even shaking the refs hand. Very poor form.

Leave a comment:

• RocketRoy1983
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Hmm that was a bit off there with Carter not stopping to shake hands with the ref ?

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    9-7 what an epic finish

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    thanks to whoever shared the link for sportstrem365 you have had my week at work much more easier!!!!

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    I think Ali's cockyness has lit a fire under Ronnie's ass. Trying very hard to humble Carter.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X