Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max alert!

Comment

• Ding just looks far and away the best player in this years championships. A class apart.

Comment

• What on earth was that from Trump?

Comment

• WTF ! early game changer

Comment

• Originally Posted by Dark View Post
            What on earth was that from Trump?
            What did he do? Watching Ding - McGill but saw Trump miscue. Was that it?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
              What did he do? Watching Ding - McGill but saw Trump miscue. Was that it?
              Yeah the miscue, he tried to screw it back when he did not need to do so and instead jumped it.

Comment

Yeah the miscue, he tried to screw it back when he did not need to do so and instead jumped it.
                And lost the frame in the end?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
                  And lost the frame in the end?
                  Yep, cost him the frame.

Comment

Yep, cost him the frame.
                    Well, might have to start watching it cause McGill is so out of sorts atm.

Comment

• Come on Ronnie !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
                        So, what are we watching this morning? Trump-Walden or Ding-McGill? Or maybe a bit of both? :smile:
                        Started with Ding, as it was on Eurosport and I like watching him way more than Trump. But that match is so one-sided, I've got the Trump - Walden match on the Eurosport Player now.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Cyril View Post

Ding is really at a stage in his career when he has to win it now before the burden of previous failures becomes too great a weight to overcome. He’s won everything else in the game but he desperately needs a World title to define his status among the giants of the modern era.

Ding’s greatest asset is his scoring - once he’s in he keeps the white under very tight control. That’s a huge advantage as it means he can reel off frames in single visits which is less tiring over the long matches.
                          Also Ding is 31, which nowadays to me seems a good age to win a World title. Selby was just two months younger when he won his first.

Comment

• Ding has now won 13 frames in a row, equaling the crucible record of Mark Williams from the 2003 World Championship.

Comment

• It's true that McGill hasn't applied any pressure whatsoever this morning, but Ding's scoring has just been relentless. I expected Ding to win reasonably comfortably, but I wasn't expecting the match to be virtually over after one session...

Comment

• ding on a demolition job. love it. hope he takes this title. what it will do for snooker.

Comment

Working...
                                X