X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Posted similar, but in not such a complimentary way in "If the ref forgets to warn?" thread.
    I'll go give it a read.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Multitasking here - he did get one mad plant? Or was that the Hawkins match?
    I didn't watch the whole match. The one wild plant he tried that I saw he missed by a mile.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    Great refereeing there! Calls a foul for no-ball-hit (which is his job after all) then the (supposed) offending player tells him that he did in fact make contact with the ball, and the ref says, "Okay, fair enough. No foul."

Maybe it's time to do away with refs?

NB: Slo-mo confirmed no foul.
    Posted similar, but in not such a complimentary way in "If the ref forgets to warn?" thread.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Really not sure Stu looks to be in the zone.....
    Maybe, but it's 8 - 7 now. Got to admire him for sticking in there.

-

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
    Not even close.
    Multitasking here - he did get one mad plant? Or was that the Hawkins match?

My Fantasy Football team iced the cake of the GW and doing other stuff, lol ie amazed at how tight the Hawkins odds have been as I "invested" £5 on Stu thinking it would be tight and need the Hawk to drift to 1.8 to double the fiver

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Great refereeing there! Calls a foul for no-ball-hit (which is his job after all) then the (supposed) offending player tells him that he did in fact make contact with the ball, and the ref says, "Okay, fair enough. No foul."

Maybe it's time to do away with refs?

NB: Slo-mo confirmed no foul.

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    He got the 3 Ball plant?
    Not even close.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by PatBlock View Post
    So unlucky that Stu got that kiss on the brown denying him the pot on the green, we could've been 7 - 7, surely Barry's match now. Tense but enjoyable stuff this....

-
    Really not sure Stu looks to be in the zone.....

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Really? I don't agree. Both made a lot of mistakes. Brecel did play the correct defensive shot a few times, but he also went for a three ball plant and a couple of other shots he never should have gone for. He was playing at a completely different level before Christmas.
    I had low expectations

He got the 3 Ball plant?

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Really? I don't agree. Both made a lot of mistakes. Brecel did play the correct defensive shot a few times, but he also went for a three ball plant and a couple of other shots he never should have gone for. He was playing at a completely different level before Christmas.
    Agree with this. Thought he was going to push on, but he's been disappointing of late.

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    So unlucky that Stu got that kiss on the brown denying him the pot on the green, we could've been 7 - 7, surely Barry's match now. Tense but enjoyable stuff this....

-

Leave a comment:

• Stony152
    replied
    Luca has been far better than I expected and has looked fluid yet kinda mature etc, but Walden has rocked, well bustled really well.....

Leave a comment:

• Shockerz
    replied
    Are they? Well, it'd make up for the buckets in the corners, lol.

Definitely 2 contrasting matches tonight.
    I reckon. Seen lots that look in the middles but the rubber catches it at the last minute; you could be right with the corners.

The Hawkins / Carrington game is certainly a dogfight.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I'm sure it was here and Fu, Brecel and Bingham(?) were the top 3?

Luca has been far better than I expected and has looked fluid yet kinda mature etc, but Walden has rocked, well bustled really well.....

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    ....Mike Hallett is just about the most annoying sports commentator I have ever heard in my life.
    And inaccurate don't forget, wildly, incredibly, unbelievably inaccurate. Nice bloke though.

-

Leave a comment:

Working...
X