X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thevenue2
    replied
    Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
    Put your house on Higgins now if you are a betting man. Can't see Williams coming back in a million years after that miss, he will be thinking about it for the last two frames.

At least we will have a final frame decider for the first time since 2002 I think? Haven't checked but that's the last one I remember.
    I don't agree, one great pot and he'll forget!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    The only consolation I’ll take from this if Mark loses, is that he said win or lose, he’s just delighted to be there.

I truly believe that, and feel sure his family and fans will be far more upset that he will.

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    Put your house on Higgins now if you are a betting man. Can't see Williams coming back in a million years after that miss, he will be thinking about it for the last two frames.

At least we will have a final frame decider for the first time since 2002 I think? Haven't checked but that's the last one I remember.

Leave a comment:

• Long Butt
    replied
    No Higgins fan, but that is a hell of a clearance.

Leave a comment:

• richo
    replied
    One pot from the world title. If he doesn’t win he’ll never forget that. Come on Mark.

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    Originally Posted by Ronnie's tip View Post
    That pink will stay with MJW for the rest of his life.
    Yep. Honestly this is maybe a bigger bottle job than any of Jimmy's. Don't recall Jimmy ever missing a fairly regulation pot to literally win the title.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    That pink will stay with MJW for the rest of his life.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I can’t handle this!

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
    Its interesting how fastly the momentum can change. Whos still sure Higgins is going to win this?
    No doubt after Mark has missed that pink.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Incredible miss there, please Higgins make a hash of this clearance

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Oh Mark!!!!! OMG!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    If ever proof were needed that this sport isn’t (and never has been) carried by an individual player, this is surely it.

Leave a comment:

• Guitarnolife
    replied
    Its interesting how fastly the momentum can change. Whos still sure Higgins is going to win this?

Leave a comment:

• Long Butt
    replied
    Having lost 5 on the spin, then wins 2 as though it's the start of the match. Showing great character and I hope he goes on to win the title. Come on Mark

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    One more Mark! Please! It'll be one of my all time favorite WC wins if it happens.

Fully expecting Higgins go into god-mode again...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X