Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• spike
    replied
    Barry hasn't lost a session since the 1st round, can anyone tell me if it's the same for Higgins?

Leave a comment:

• kligu
    replied
    It's quite funny to see how both semi finals follow the same pattern: 5-3 after the first session, then both follwing sessions shared 4-4. The player trailing after the first session never got the lead. Even the black from the spot Williams missed in the last frame to allow Hawkins to clear up very much reminded me of nearly the same black Wilson missed yesterday evening (don't know which frame it was). I can't wait to watch the concluding sessions later on!

Leave a comment:

• spike
    replied
    What a quality clearance by Barry there to maintain his 2 frame lead.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Black missed and its 13-11.

Match could go either way, Hawkins has coped well with Williams coming back at him twice to level. Can Williams comeback again? Will Hawkins withstand the pressure if he does so?

Leave a comment:

• attilahun
    replied
    Nice century from Mark J.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Williams needs to find his long potting and needs to win a frame very soon. 14-10 would be hard to overcome, not impossible, but hard.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    That last frame, Hawkins did a lot of hard work and then lost position and Williams pounced. A bit unfortunate for Hawkins but Williams is playing well. Both are not doing well with long pots which is perhaps the major reason the reds keep going awkward.

Leave a comment:

• Stormwatch
    replied
    Cmon Mark!

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Big Frame for Hawkins?

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    delicious snooker

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I hope so too, although I'd like Kyren to win for BS.

Leave a comment:

• P.Smith
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Been posting this for a few days....

If it isn't Kyrne he will lose the Final - some exercise and diet may help - and he has been to the well more times than ROS and Williams?
    Im amazed that you can say Higgins will lose the final with such certainty, hoping he proves you wrong.

Leave a comment:

• cidermaster
    replied
    Originally Posted by kligu View Post
    If the final session is just half as good as this one you are a very lucky man! Have a good time tomorrow!
    Yes you are very lucky,should be one HELL of a final session! Tonight's 4-4 was a fair scoreline and Higgin's winning that final evening frame could have well won him the match,that belting long red.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    A fine battle that was. John Higgins missing a few, but he always does just enough to stay in front. :smile:

Looking forward to tomorrow afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• kligu
    replied
    Originally Posted by billabong View Post
    Found out yesterday that I've got a ticket for the 2:30 session tomorrow ( last minute pull out by someone else ).
    If the final session is just half as good as this one you are a very lucky man! Have a good time tomorrow!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X