Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vilkrang
    replied
    Well put another way, I'd rather have an idea over who I might see when buying a ticket than it be a lottery.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
    As a fan I would be far more annoyed if I had bought a ticket for a session believing I was going to see O'Sullivan play to later find that he had been rescheduled.
    But you wouldn't know....

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    Originally Posted by Dark View Post
    If this is the case then it is just idiotic, why would they have a system which allows no flexibility in scheduling the matches? It makes absolutely no sense at all.
    Are they trying to annoy fans and reduce the number who watch?
    Are they trying to reduce the attractiveness of the sport to sponsors?
    As a fan I would be far more annoyed if I had bought a ticket for a session believing I was going to see O'Sullivan play to later find that he had been rescheduled.

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Originally Posted by RocketRoy1983 View Post
    I do love a debate on Ronnie for me he can do no wrong so I'd love to hear some time what your views are based on.
    It's quite simple. The way he behaves and what he says.
    He has no respect for other players (except maybe Higgins, Selby, Hendry, and even them he insulted in the past), his statements contradict themselves more often than not and some things he say are either plain stupid or just provocative - and not only his comments, but also his demeanour is this way often. And I can't stand boorishness.
    O'Sullivan mostly reminds me of a petulant child.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    If this is the case then it is just idiotic, why would they have a system which allows no flexibility in scheduling the matches? It makes absolutely no sense at all.
    Or they can be accused of favouritism etc by re-Scheduling every year?

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    Yeah the schedule is already set and done via seedings I believe.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Isn't the Schedule fixed? ie 1st Seed (and\or whoever beats them) play at the same time on the same table every year, as does 2nd Seed down to 16th.

Leave a comment:

• blahblah01
    replied
    I see the idiots who do the schedule of matches have put O'Sullivan and Higgins on at the same time while only having the inferior matches involving Wilson and Hawkins on earlier and the Williams match on later. Totally stupid to put the two all greats in the draw on at the same time.
    Isn't the Schedule fixed? ie 1st Seed (and\or whoever beats them) play at the same time on the same table every year, as does 2nd Seed down to 16th.

Leave a comment:

• Bigmeek
    replied
    Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
    I think Ronnie missed the yellow after getting another ton so he could get out of there asap.
    Was thinking that myself.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    I see the idiots who do the schedule of matches have put O'Sullivan and Higgins on at the same time while only having the inferior matches involving Wilson and Hawkins on earlier and the Williams match on later. Totally stupid to put the two all greats in the draw on at the same time.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    It is not hate, nothing personal against Perry, I just didn't like seeing him beating Selby while not playing very well for quite a bit of that match. I am more disappointed in Selby for turning up as defending champion and playing terribly.
    Ah, I see. Sorry for the assumption.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Originally Posted by Billy View Post
    What the hell is with all the hate tonight?? First Carter and now Perry.
    It is not hate, nothing personal against Perry, I just didn't like seeing him beating Selby while not playing very well for quite a bit of that match. I am more disappointed in Selby for turning up as defending champion and playing terribly.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Glad to see Perry lost, even better it was five frames in a row.
    What the hell is with all the hate tonight?? First Carter and now Perry.

Leave a comment:

• Dark
    replied
    Glad to see Perry lost, even better it was five frames in a row.

Leave a comment:

• vilkrang
    replied
    First frame is going to be key tomorrow. If Ronnie wins it then I think all of Carter's past failures will come back and he could go down pretty quickly and but 10-7 and he might start to believe.

Going from previous form even 9-7 down you'd think there's only one winner but on the other hand, Carter has to beat him some time, surely...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X