Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• arsalanjami
    replied
    didn't expect him to miss that red to centre - let's see if Trump can keep it safe....

I am surprised he didnt play that long red Chris - good result to snooker behind the brown tho

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    What a break - pressure! Cmon Wakelin!

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
    ....That deep screw green!
    He likes his greens doesn't. :wink: Never expected him to miss that black though....

-

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
    How a match can turn around ....this is why i love the long format...shades of Rory MC vs Trump....but Wakelin playing really well. That deep screw green!
    There's only one guy playing atm and that's Chris.

-

Leave a comment:

• arsalanjami
    replied
    How a match can turn around ....this is why i love the long format...shades of Rory MC vs Trump....but Wakelin playing really well. That deep screw green!

Leave a comment:

• jimev
    replied
    Heads gone. In play odds on wakelin still very generous

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Three ‘Foul and a miss’ called on Jud, each time catching the pink, and on each occasion the ref had to consult with the scorer to check on the position of the pink. Here’s an idea. Make a mental note of where the pink is. Maybe then you can reposition it without help.

Leave a comment:

• PatBlock
    replied
    6 - 8 Trump, this is getting very interesting. Is Trump going to implode?

-

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    I like Jud, but I think he’s finding it difficult to show Chris much respect. I think his mindset isn’t ‘Can I beat this guy?’ but ‘How quickly can I do it?’

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Autograph hunters. They’re a strange breed.

Leave a comment:

• thai_son22
    replied
    Don't rate McGill at all. Then again neither do I Ryan day. Don't think either player should be top 16. (I know Ryan isn't)

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    I guess you meant to say "per point scored" rather than shot 😆
    Yes, but I can’t edit posts so I couldn’t be arsed correcting myself yet again with a third post

Leave a comment:

• ken147
    replied
    I think Ding would rather play McGill than Day. Ryan has beaten Ding in the Masters this year and also if my memory serves me correct, a couple of wins in the WC 1st round and 2nd round.

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Nice comeback from McGill. He looked second best for most of the match, but he was the better player when it really mattered. It would have looked even better had he won the last frame cleanly though, the pressure clearly got to both players a little... :smile:

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    His nerves seem to beat Ryan Day once more. Right now I'd make Mc Gill the favorite in this match, who seems much more composed.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X