• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Yesterday.

Next one starts on Monday on Eurosport.
    Cheers, fella.
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Why hasn’t the 2 pm match started yet?

Comment

The event started yesterday and is 100% covered by ITV4

for a reminder here is the latest listing of events that Eurosport will be showing.
        http://www.worldsnooker.com/watch-sn...osport-player/
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          for a reminder here is the latest listing of events that Eurosport will be showing.
          http://www.worldsnooker.com/watch-sn...osport-player/
          Well I'll have to make do with Quest when they bother, but thanks for the link.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            The main camera gets further away from the table with every passing tournament! Do these people think we're all watching on 72" TVs these days?? Why in Pete's sake do we need to see that much information around the table??

For what it's worth I rather like the new table. I'm a staunch traditionalist when it comes to snooker, but even I was willing to accept it looked a little odd to be playing on something from the 1870s.

PS When did the televised stages begin, please? There's so many tournaments these days I nearly always catch coverage by sheer chance.
            at least now its not that annoying flat angle used in ALL eurosports HomeNations... this is the correct angle. Just too far away... They wanna show off the table as if to say "buy buy buuuuy!"

Comment

No talk of ROS vs Bingham????? ha

Another 45 mins for a mouth watering matchup!

Comment

Originally Posted by 147Daniel View Post
                Just too far away... They wanna show off the table as if to say "buy buy buuuuy!"
                Well surely that's all the more reason to get closer. I don't mind the 'wide shot' that was introduced a few years ago to fall in line with the widescreen format, but this is ridiculous.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Well surely that's all the more reason to get closer. I don't mind the 'wide shot' that was introduced a few years ago to fall in line with the widescreen format, but this is ridiculous.
                  Glad you said about this, it made me smile I thought my eyes had gone, it has been strange watching it through binoculars but its solved the problem

Comment

Originally Posted by CueAntW147 View Post
                    Glad you said about this, it made me smile I thought my eyes had gone, it has been strange watching it through binoculars but its solved the problem
                    That's just given me an idea for a genuine solution. My tv has many screen options, one of which is zoom!

Comment

My guess is that the sponsors want the logos on screen as much as possible. The main angle used is framed by the advertisements on the barrier if they zoomed in that would be cut off.

Comment

2018 Champion of Champions

I caught the last 3 frames, and 3 centuries.
                        lovely to watch
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

It looks a certainty this table, in future events! Higgins too said it plays like playing on glass.
                          Last edited by fkhan; 6 November 2018, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Super classy match . Table seems to be very slick, the ball gliding across its surface, on a bed of air!!

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              I caught the last 3 frames, and 3 centuries.
                              lovely to watch
                              Ronnie played beautifully. I have so much admiration for John though, knowing he's not that happy with things at present, the professionalism he shows in turning up and doing the job well is very classy. I hope he has a nice holiday away soon and maybe takes Rons advice re picking and choosing a bit more. I think there is still high octane left in his tank as long as it's not watered down with quantity, quality is still very much there.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Is the cloth, the same cloth as usual...?

Comment

Working...
                                X