2018 Northern Ireland Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    It is quite a lot of movement isn't it, add pressure,and that's why he hit across a few this evening for sure.
    Yep, but he got the snooker first time... we'll the red moved.

Comment

• Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
      Yep, but he got the snooker first time... we'll the red moved.
      I think you are right,looked like the most delicate of glances, only four points I suppose but....
      ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I tend to look at the lights reflection on the ball as it shows slight movement more clearly and their reflection wobbled.

Comment

• ronnie tired after 2 weeks on the road, coventry then here

Comment

• Well played Judd, that was a seasoned,hardened performance grown from many defeats. He stood up to the onslaught and held his nerve. Very good for snooker :snooker:
            ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• ''he didn't play that well today and I had to play well to beat him''

plus all the lucky kisses etc...

Comment

• Well done, Judd! I'm absolutely delighted for him!
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• well played Judd! felt like a major triple crown type ambiance this
                  great stuff

Comment

• Judd played well, not sure Ronnie will overpass Hendry this season in terms of ranking tournaments after losing here. He's been playing brilliantly in early rounds of tournaments (so much so that if he carries on getting this many centuries he might get to 1000 at the Masters) but his level has seemed to drop in the last couple of finals despite winning the one before this. 3 is probably doable which would put him equal but don't think he has 4 in him.

Comment

• Good final to watch and nice to see a match that wasn't too safe.

Nice to see Trump give his brother a job and it must be good if they get one well which I'm sure they do.
                      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                        Nice to see Trump give his brother a job and it must be good if they get one well which I'm sure they do.
                        It would certainly beat working as a greenkeeper at this time of year. I know cos I've done it. Nice early finishes but 4am rises are not fun.

Does his brother play? I don't know if I misunderstood what Judd was saying in his post match interview when they were talking about his practice sessions, but I'm sure he said that if they get drawn against each other in a tournament they tend not to practice together.
                        Last edited by Billy; 18 November 2018, 10:10 PM.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                          It would certainly beat working as a greenkeeper at this time of year. I know cos I've done it. Nice early finishes but 4am rises are not fun.

Does his brother play? I don't know if I misunderstood what Judd was saying in his post match interview when they were talking about his practice sessions, but I'm sure he said that if they get drawn against each other in a tournament they tend not to practice together.
                          Yeah I was confused by that.

I heard them say he used to be a player but stopped due to illness. Judd said that he mostly practices on his own but his brother picks the balls out for him.
                          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• He was talking about Lisowski, when he said that they don't practice together if they are drawn against each other

Comment

• Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
                              Judd said that he mostly practices on his own but his brother picks the balls out for him.
                              Yeah, I got that. Just puzzled by what he said before.

Originally Posted by bobmikeking View Post
                              He was talking about Lisowski, when he said that they don't practice together if they are drawn against each other
                              Ah.

Comment

• That was one of the best tournaments I've seen in a while, well the last coupe of days were great. I even enjoyed watching Peter Ebdon twitching around in his Quarter against Sharav, I like it when the pros show exactly how difficult snooker is once in a while :P

It's been a good two weeks of snooker

Comment

Working...
                                X