2019 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by mitch12 View Post
    no reason to hate him for that surely maybe you mean dislike .
    Dislike immensely

Comment

• My problem with Trump is how he talks about himself and others.
      He is ready to say how he dominated the game because he is so great even though the opponent couldnt pot one ball that time.
      He is praising himself too much and not giving credit to other people. He simply doesnt give realistic analysis of the game.
      You can see that its how he copes with insecurity and underachieving by trying to convince himself he is superior through talking.
      Telling how he cant learn from others anymore apart from Ronnie and maybe Selby, telling how everyone is afraid of him and gives their best game against himself every time. Saying he would be having 5 times more titles than Selby if he practiced as hard as he does.Endless pretentious interviews are like that.
      He is like a kid who was constantly being told to be the most talented player ever and once the results lacked he is throwing tantrums.

Comment

• This scoreline could end embarrassing, can’t remember anyone destroying Ronnie like this for a long time.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
          This scoreline could end embarrassing, can’t remember anyone destroying Ronnie like this for a long time.
          well i hope trump wins im sick of the ronnie favoritism all the time in the crowd younger players need to step up .

Comment

• I can’t see Ronnie coming back, amazing front runner but it’s rare (although not unheard of) for him to make stunning comebacks.

I think when he finishes his career the only records he won’t have will be most world titles and he will end on 0 triple crown grand slams.

Comment

• 6 frames to 1

Comment

• This forum's stupid. People either hate Judd or hate Ronnie, so however wins it's because the other isn't trying, or they're having a bad day etc. Ronnie hasn't been great, but he barely had a chance in the first few frames, and after that the pressure built and built. That's why Ronnie is struggling. Not because he's not trying, but because Judd is controlling the match so far and he can't get himself going.

With regards Judd, I don't get the animosity. He always seems like a nice lad, and respectful in interviews, other than a couple of little digs against Kyren. Ronnie's been whinging on for nearly 30 years, and said and done a lot worse.

Comment

• what a wonderful Red to the green pocket
                  I love playing them myself

and we had a TV director who was on time to show us the line
                  Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                    This forum's stupid. People either hate Judd or hate Ronnie, so however wins it's because the other isn't trying, or they're having a bad day etc. Ronnie hasn't been great, but he barely had a chance in the first few frames, and after that the pressure built and built. That's why Ronnie is struggling. Not because he's not trying, but because Judd is controlling the match so far and he can't get himself going.

With regards Judd, I don't get the animosity. He always seems like a nice lad, and respectful in interviews, other than a couple of little digs against Kyren. Ronnie's been whinging on for nearly 30 years, and said and done a lot worse.
                    Don’t think it is anything to do with pressure . Ronnie keeps saying that he just plays , and if they don’t go in it’s no big deal .
                    Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Originally Posted by Mark187187 View Post
                      This forum's stupid. People either hate Judd or hate Ronnie, so however wins it's because the other isn't trying, or they're having a bad day etc. Ronnie hasn't been great, but he barely had a chance in the first few frames, and after that the pressure built and built. That's why Ronnie is struggling. Not because he's not trying, but because Judd is controlling the match so far and he can't get himself going.

Judd is a great player, no doubt and he is outplaying Ronnie here, I’m not denying that in any way.

Judd is a little ***** with a huge chip on his shoulder, I hate him and I’m not alone in that view, whinging is fine but it’s not whinging it’s arrogance and he’s the biggest underachiever in the game but somehow thinks he’s amazing, when he’s won multiple triple crown titles he can be as arrogant as he likes.

Comment

• Okay, this hasn't gone according to my expectations at all so far... :smile: Every credit to Trump, he hasn't shown any nerves whatsoever, apart from maybe that little period of play at the very end of the session, where he let O'Sullivan in for a possible clearance. I think that crazy red with the rest in one of the early frames was a great sign of confidence, and this afternoon was just one of those times when everything went in.

As for O'Sullivan, surprising to see him struggling so badly. He's been on the back foot right from the start, and every time when I thought he would claw his way back into the match, he ended up making an unforced error. It will be tough to come back now... But then again, he lost a Masters final himself from 7-2 up in 2004, and Trump lost the Shanghai Masters final in 2012 from the same scoreline. You just never know in snooker. :smile:

Comment

• trump needs to win this he is rapidly turning into the new jimmy white .

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                            Don’t think it is anything to do with pressure . Ronnie keeps saying that he just plays , and if they don’t go in it’s no big deal .
                            He lies 🤷🏻*♂️ You don’t win as much as he has by not caring.

Comment

• It's good to see Jan Verhaas refereeing a major final again
                              sigpic
                              Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

• Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                                It's good to see Jan Verhaas refereeing a major final again
                                Indeed he is still the King of Refs
                                When Michaela tried to usurp his authority, they simply got rid of her

Comment

Working...
                                X