No announcement yet.

2019 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All this hate is simply jealousy. The two best players on the planet right now and one is taking his chances and the other isn't, its the way it goes sometimes.
    As for Kyren and Judd having a little needle, good, you can't like everyone, and us normal punters certainly can't like or dislike someone you don't really know personally, just going on tweets and press statements is daft, but that's social media for you.
    You need to be arrogant to play this game well as any lack of confidence will drag you down. Davis had it, Hendry had it, Alex had too much of it as did Eric Cantona in football, but everyone wants to see them either back it up or fall.
    Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

• Comon Ronnie you can do it, if you won't win at least you can make it a match!!

Comment

• can Trump do a "Ronnie on Ronnie"?
        (2016 )
        Do you remember how anti-climactic it felt after that match, and IIRC it took Hawkins a season to recover from it
        I also hope O'Sullivan clicks into gear so we have a classic match
        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
          and IIRC it took Hawkins a season to recover from it
          I don't know about that, he did knock O'Sullivan out of the World Championship a few months later, so he didn't seem all that traumatised by that Masters defeat. :wink:

Comment

• So a massive scoreline but how many frames did trump win in one visit?

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
              He lies ����*♂️ You don’t win as much as he has by not caring.
              I'm convinced its a mental technique.

He probably tells himself, if he doesn't care he will be fine and constantly repeats it on tv as a coping mechanism.

It doesn't really matter if no-one believes it, so long as it helps him to cope with his (very clear on occasions) nerves, which a good % of the time it does and sometimes it just doesn't.

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                So a massive scoreline but how many frames did trump win in one visit?
                Two. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                  I'm convinced its a mental technique.

He probably tells himself, if he doesn't care he will be fine and constantly repeats it on tv as a coping mechanism.

It doesn't really matter if no-one believes it, so long as it helps him to cope with his (very clear on occasions) nerves, which a good % of the time it does and sometimes it just doesn't.
                  I agree completely. Lying was probably the wrong word to choose.

Whatever he is doing he generally seems a lot happier these days which is lovely to see. These losses will still hurt but glad that it isn't the be all and end all for him.

Comment

• Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                    All this hate is simply jealousy. The two best players on the planet right now and one is taking his chances and the other isn't, its the way it goes sometimes.
                    As for Kyren and Judd having a little needle, good, you can't like everyone, and us normal punters certainly can't like or dislike someone you don't really know personally, just going on tweets and press statements is daft, but that's social media for you.
                    You need to be arrogant to play this game well as any lack of confidence will drag you down. Davis had it, Hendry had it, Alex had too much of it as did Eric Cantona in football, but everyone wants to see them either back it up or fall.
                    So you’re saying people don’t like him because they are jealous?

People don’t like him because he’s a *****, there’s players on the circuit who are more successful than he is, am I jealous of them? No

Comment

• Originally Posted by Jimmy Brown Sauce View Post
                      So you’re saying people don’t like him because they are jealous?

People don’t like him because he’s a *****, there’s players on the circuit who are more successful than he is, am I jealous of them? No
                      I dread to think how much you hate Ronnie then, as he's much more of a 5* than Judd !

Comment

• Originally Posted by mitch12 View Post
                        trump needs to win this he is rapidly turning into the new jimmy white .
                        He could do a lot worse than match Jimmy White's achievements, it's not like Jimmy wasn't successful.

Comment

• A little fight back from Ronnie but a tall order now I think............
                          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
                          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
                          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
                            He could do a lot worse than match Jimmy White's achievements, it's not like Jimmy wasn't successful.
                            Absolutely!

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              I dread to think how much you hate Ronnie then, as he's much more of a 5* than Judd !
                              Huge Ronnie fan, Ronnie has a moan but he’s not an arsehole like Trump.

Comment

• Shame the first session didn’t pan out like that one, could have been a classic.

Comment

Working...
                                X