2019 Masters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by gulliver View Post
    No. It's the thin layer of translucent PVC or plastic from a Kamui Clear tip (black tip here for Ryan Day).
    Can we get to see a picture or two of it? Thanks.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
      Saw it yesterday and today too. The push on extension doesn’t fit the cue well. Cheap chinese stuff?
      How would a cue's ferrule affect the extension fitting?
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
        How would a cue's ferrule affect the extension fitting?
        This is different mate. The push on extension that comes with the star table doesn’t fit the butt end of the cues properly.

Comment

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          This is different mate. The push on extension that comes with the star table doesn’t fit the butt end of the cues properly.
          Oh, sorry. I thought you were referring to the strange 'shiny' ferrule that was being discussed.
          "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

21 minutes it took to pot the pink! Ding leads 3-0.

Comment

Jack could of been 3-0 up here, but instead 3-0 down, some careless shots costing him dear

Comment

Typical example there of why a shot clock would be disastrous. Okay there was no slow play there so it wouldn't have applied in a literal sense, but to have a session on the pink like that, with a shot clock hanging over your shoulder would have taken away all the tension.

Comment

What’s the record for the longest time to pot a single ball? I guess this isn’t the winner.

Comment

Ding's got the run of the ball tonight !

Comment

What a steal by Ding to go 4-0 by 1point
                      Lisowski will probably be on the practice table for 15mins
                      Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                        What a steal by Ding to go 4-0 by 1point
                        Lisowski will probably be on the practice table for 15mins
                        Jack is his own worst enemy currently and would be very low on confidence as of right now.

Interesting to see how he comes out after the break but i reckon Ding will smash him now and you can't make that many self inflicted mistakes at this level.
                        If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

Comment

2019 Masters

I believe that is Ding's 492nd century
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Maybe a question for a new thread, but do players no longer play for the baulk cushion on the break? I know new cloths can be slippy and make the break difficult, but they seem to play them purposely harder than they used to, almost as though they're playing to land behind green rather than glued to the baulk cushion.

Comment

Bit of a mystery to me how Jack is in top 16 !

Comment

The underdogs won yesterday but lost today!

Comment

Working...
                                X