Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bobmikeking
    replied
    McManus was in with him the other day, there was a spell where Alan simply said "yep" every time Yates said something. I am sure he had given up listening to what he was saying. Out of curiosity I searched Phil Yates on twitter earlier and it is all just complaints about his commentary.

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Well Carter is playing ok ehh
    When watching Guodong v Sijun last night it looked to me that Guodong was suffering from the magnitude of the occasion, it's the same tonight but his opponent on this occasion is seasoned enough to just mop it up!

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Thanks chaps, and sorry to Dave who I belive actually talks more sense!

I can almost feel Foulds cringeing in his chair as he try's to keep delivering the sensible commentary! For me, Neil is bang on what I want to hear.

Leave a comment:

• jrc750
    replied
    Well Carter is playing ok ehh

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    Indeed it is Phil "Drivel" Yates

Leave a comment:

• Odrl
    replied
    Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Is it Dave Hendon in commentary with Fouldsy at present? Jeez, he does a good Alan Partridge impression! Sorry is just me or does anyone else think he spouts mainly cheeeesey tripe?
    I'm not watching the ITV coverage, but that description sounds suspiciously like Phil Yates. :smile:

Leave a comment:

• Cue crafty
    replied
    Is it Dave Hendon in commentary with Fouldsy at present? Jeez, he does a good Alan Partridge impression! Sorry is just me or does anyone else think he spouts mainly cheeeesey tripe?

Leave a comment:

• bobmikeking
    replied
    I would guess so. They will have plenty of time to sort that for tomorrow though, with no snooker in until the evening.

Leave a comment:

• Billy
    replied
    Why are we not down to one table set-up? Time restrictions?

Leave a comment:

• trying
    replied
    I was pleased to see Hawkins through, played well.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie's tip
    replied
    Trump really has Selby's number at the moment. Looking really dominant.

Leave a comment:

• DeanH
    replied
    Originally Posted by JimMalone View Post
    Saw the last few frames between Xiao and Yuan yesterday, which were pretty bad. Think Carter has a good chance to make the final here.
    Yes the whole match was pretty dire unfortunately, maybe playing a friend got to both of them?
    Gilbert also did not seem to turn up in his match against Carter, shame.
    I hope Xiao goes all the way, that is my choice
    [probably jinxed that now ]

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Saw the last few frames between Xiao and Yuan yesterday, which were pretty bad. Think Carter has a good chance to make the final here.

Leave a comment:

• neuronic
    replied
    Originally Posted by neuronic View Post
    maybe he could go all the way this time?
    Well... no :dejection:

Leave a comment:

• JimMalone
    replied
    Mark Allen has matured as a player this season, but sadly not otherwise. This was poor sportsmanship.

The bottom half of the draw is still pretty stacked.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X