No announcement yet.

2019 Welsh Open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What on earth chalk is Higgins using?! Whatever it is it's leaving awful chalk marks!

Comment

Originally Posted by trying View Post
      What on earth chalk is Higgins using?! Whatever it is it's leaving awful chalk marks!
      Didn’t notice his chalk but if it’s leaving marks then it might be the light green Traingle or Master, both very good otherwise.

Comment

Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
        Would like to see a slo-mo but I think Mark hit the red very very thin. So thin the red didn't move.
        BBC replayed it several times, it didn't touch it. The referee missed it but I wonder why Virgo didn't have a go at the referee? Nothing to do with being female I suppose!

Comment

I enjoy listening to Darren Morgan's commentary
          sigpic
          Arthur Herbert Fonzarelli

Comment

Originally Posted by screw-back View Post
            BBC replayed it several times, it didn't touch it. The referee missed it but I wonder why Virgo didn't have a go at the referee? Nothing to do with being female I suppose!
            Really surprised Mark didn't say anything. He must have known.

Comment

Probably accepting the referee's decision but sure he'd have owned up if he knew he'd missed the red. He is an honest player.

Comment

With technology at our fingertips, I think it’s time to make use of it. Agreed human factor is important but when it could be used parallelly then why not!

Comment

Probably accepting the referee's decision but sure he'd have owned up if he knew he'd missed the red. He is an honest player.
                  If Ronnie can get away with it .........

Comment

The referee missed it but I wonder why Virgo didn't have a go at the referee?
                    Virgo? Commentating on the Welsh Open? I thought they resorted to the substitutes bench and Welsh commentators for this one?

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                    Really? He makes me want to slit my wrists. He'd be great commentating on something painfully dull like cricket or bowls.
                    Last edited by Billy; 11 February 2019, 10:38 PM.
                    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by The Boss View Post
                      You must be the only one, he's terrible!

Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      With technology at our fingertips, I think it’s time to make use of it. Agreed human factor is important but when it could be used parallelly then why not!
                      Or stop the ref's from standing behind the player all the time so they can get a good look. And parallelly is not a word, in parallel is the correct term.
                      Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
                      but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

Comment

Originally Posted by vmax View Post
                        You must be the only one, he's terrible!

Or stop the ref's from standing behind the player all the time so they can get a good look. And parallelly is not a word, in parallel is the correct term.
                        Oh my bad.

Comment

You may see a few players' AST go up today as several of the scoreboards had clitches and would not accept input but the timer continued.
                          Noticed this a couple of times yesterday as well.
                          Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

On his twitter he says he hit it.
                            Steve Davis Technical Articles = https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...ilebasic?pli=1

Comment

I'm sure there'll be mixed opinions but nice to see Ronnie having a bit of fun with it

Comment

2019 Welsh Open

anyone find the record for longest BO7?
                                McManus v Bond is still going on....

Edit just finished 14:45 ish
                                Last edited by DeanH; 12 February 2019, 02:50 PM.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X