No announcement yet.

2019 Snooker Shoot-Out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cracking performance from Mei against Cahill, looked like he couldn't miss! And didn't !
    ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
      Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!! That's never going to get boring is it......
      I wonder if the crowd are aware no one (at least the tv viewers) can hear a word they're saying. Most of them clearly fancy themselves as stand-up comedians, but all I hear is animals at a zoo.
      Last edited by Billy; 22 February 2019, 01:15 PM.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

I went to Mosconi Cup, and spent more time than I should have being annoyed with that audience. So loud, and too many idiots. Luckily, I watched the rest at home and the broadcasters wisely tuned the audience volume right down.

Comment

Originally Posted by Billy View Post
          Do they think they've done something clever by throwing their seed up someone?
          Beautifully put, Sir. A veritable wordsmith ?

Comment

Was that green really moving though when he played the shot...I don't think so.

Comment

Only Muppets would even stoop to the lows needed to watch such garbage. An insult of the highest degree to a gentleman's sport

Comment

Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
                Jimmy Whites brother moved more than that green!
                ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
                  Jimmy Whites brother moved more than that green!
                  Does anyone know what that song was they played during the closing credits just now?
                  "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
                    I still can't see Jimmy's foul on the yellow either!

Comment

Originally Posted by vjmehra View Post
                      I still can't see Jimmy's foul on the yellow either!
                      To be fair you'd have to have one hell of an eyesight considering where the camera was at the time. The ref did seem a bit Bolshy, though.

Comment

Look this aint the World Champs, it aint the beautiful game, but if you give me the choice of watching a fun mutant version of the game, versus an episode of Emmerdale, i know what i'm choosing

Comment

Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post
                          Look this aint the World Champs, it aint the beautiful game, but if you give me the choice of watching a fun mutant version of the game, versus an episode of Emmerdale, i know what i'm choosing
                          how are they all doing down on the farm?

Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Originally Posted by Markus0101 View Post
                            Only Muppets would even stoop to the lows needed to watch such garbage. An insult of the highest degree to a gentleman's sport
                            How would you know this, unless of course...
                            Is that you Mr. Muppet?
                            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019
                            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
                              how are they all doing down on the farm?

Think Charity has turned into a lesbian again!

Comment

Originally Posted by peterpackage View Post
                                Agreed. It's the whore of the game, but still preferable to the rest of the garbage they show. That's why I just cancelled my Sky subscription. I'll just get this tournament in before they switch me off, but it's good to know I'm no longer paying for their crap.

Comment

Working...
                                X