Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/13301212418...349466?sfns=mo

or check this youtube link from 28 minutes onwards if no access to fb.

https://youtu.be/ZO4Ynzj5rhI
    Ok cheers for that

Comment

• Another mistake? What was the first one?

Comment

• Originally Posted by Odrl View Post
        Another mistake? What was the first one?
        Respotting the red when it did not move. This was in the match between ROS and Barry.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          Respotting the red when it did not move. This was in the match between ROS and Barry.
          Ah, right. Although Paul Collier should get his share of the blame for that one as well, as it seemed like it was his idea to move it in the first place. :smile:

Anyway, in spite of one notable occasion where O'Sullivan did lose a final from 7-2 up, I'm not expecting much of a match tonight. Even if Robertson brings his best game, I think he has probably left himself too much to do.

Comment

• Players Championship 2019

lovely century by Robbo
            Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by DeanH View Post
              lovely century by Robbo
              1 down, 7 to go. :smile:

Comment

• That was a bit weird. Robbo playing on for snookers, lands what looks like it was going to be a decent one (balls hadn't stopped rolling) then nods a concession to Ronnie.

Did he miscalculate how many snookers he needed? I think Phil Yates said 6.
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Did he miscalculate how many snookers he needed?
                  That's what he said. :smile: He could have still let O'Sullivan play the shot though. Who knows, maybe he would have given some points away and left another opportunity to lay a snooker. :smile:

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                    That was a bit weird. Robbo playing on for snookers, lands what looks like it was going to be a decent one (balls hadn't stopped rolling) then nods a concession to Ronnie.

Did he miscalculate how many snookers he needed? I think Phil Yates said 6.
                    Yes, he did the Math wrong there.

Comment

• Ah! Thanks.

This 1,000 centuries is going to bring the house down. I sense it might be a bit cringey.

Meh! Fairly sincere emotions as it happens
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Players Championship 2019

well done ROS

will it ever be matched?

Oh and for winning the tournament
                        Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• 1000 tons. #GOAT!

Comment

• ****that was 1000 beautiful****
                            "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                            National Snooker Expo
                            25-27 October 2019
                            http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• That was beautiful to watch! And no aussie accent! Well done Ronnie, truly great performance today. Some of the best crafted frame winning breaks I've ever seen.
                              ⚪ 🔴🟡🟢🟤🔵💗⚫🕳️😎

Comment

• I've often said no player is bigger than the game - a belief I still hold - but love him or hate him O'Sullivan is so good for the game!

Comment

Working...
                                X