No announcement yet.

Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please share a link where I can watch this... so frustrating not being able to watch snooker these days L

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
      Please share a link where I can watch this... so frustrating not being able to watch snooker these days L
      I'm watching it on ITV4 at the moment.

This might be a link on Facebook if you scroll down the page.

https://www.facebook.com/snookerlivecz/
      Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
      Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
      Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Thank you thank you

Comment

• Originally Posted by Guy3103 View Post
          Thank you thank you
          No problem. The Facebook link seems to work ok.
          Snooker Crazy - Cues and Equipment Sales Website
          Snooker Crazy - Facebook Page
          Snooker Crazy - You Tube Channel

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
            He's been doing it a while now. I think it's just quicker. Plus there's less chance of encountering a sweaty palm.
            Ah, (sort of) makes sense

Comment

• This one may go all the way.

Comment

• Originally Posted by thevenue2 View Post
                Ah, (sort of) makes sense
                Only an assumption, of course.

ROS nearly made a ref kebab just then, when he tossed the rest backwards in frustration at missing the pot
                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  Only an assumption, of course.

ROS nearly made a ref kebab just then, when he tossed the rest backwards in frustration at missing the pot
                  Do you mean the rest shot on the red beside the blue?

Comment

• Robertson had a few quite lucky nudges on that 20th frame. Hopefully won't frustrate Ronnie too much.

Does anyone know what chalk Robertson is using cause he's been blaming kicks for misses/bad positional shots all day long. Couldnt see them myself though 😀.

Great match nevertheless

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                      Do you mean the rest shot on the red beside the blue?
                      I think so. They just showed it in highlights (and I've forgotten already). Neal mentioned that he threw the rest at the ref, but they'd edited it out of the actual footage
                      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• I did not notice that with the ref. Anyways, if you observe, his rest hand shifted position of the rest which caused the miss.

Comment

• Got this feeling that eventually Robertson gonna take the lead.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                            I did not notice that with the ref. Anyways, if you observe, his rest hand shifted position of the rest which caused the miss.
                            It sucks having no rewind feature. It's the only thing I miss about my Sky subscription.

Comment

• I'd say at this point I expect Neil to win the next 3

Comment

• Originally Posted by stephenm2682 View Post
                                I'd say at this point I expect Neil to win the next 3
                                Seriously? Please don't tell me you're a betting man

Comment

Working...
                                X