Coral tour chanpionchip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Why why why Judd ?????????????????????????????????????????????
    You're thinking of Delilah.

Comment

The most tense decider I've ever watched!

Comment

That yellow will stay with me for a while, particularly after he missed a straight one by miles at the start of the frame. What bottle.

Comment

How am I supposedto sleep after that?! No words.

Comment

Best comment just seen on FB. Call the police, it was daylight robbery, well night actually

Comment

Originally Posted by gavpowell View Post
              You're thinking of Delilah.
              Aye ........

Comment

Great match tonight, really enjoying the snooker at the moment, as it's very competitive with quite a few players capable of winning, love to see these close battles, and it's all shaping up nicely for the Crucible ;-)
                Last edited by CueAntW147; 21 March 2019, 11:47 PM.

Comment

Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                  Aye ........
                  STOP thinking about Delilah!

Comment

Originally Posted by Guitarnolife View Post
                    The most tense decider I've ever watched!
                    I think 1998 Masters and 2002 World Final just slightly pip this for me for tenseness due to being in a bigger championship but I can't remember a better comeback by Ronnie and this was probably my favourite decider I've seen him in.

Judd can't really have any complaints about that fluked pink either, he had plenty of chances to put the frame to bed (at least 3 gilt-edged chances that I can think of).

I'm wide awake now, don't know what to do with myself!

Comment

• Great match. Honestly didn't think Ronnie still had what it takes for a performance like that, especially from 8-5 onwards. Great match, and so much good form heading towards sheffield. Hope that doesn't scat Judd too much, he's been so good recently

Comment

• 1994 world championship decider is still the most memorable for me, for all the wrong reasons, but this was the best for a while

Comment

• The black ball decider in the '85 world final comes to mind!

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
                            The black ball decider in the '85 world final comes to mind!
                            I was only 3 months old so my memory is a little hazy .

Comment

• Originally Posted by vilkrang View Post
                              I was only 3 months old so my memory is a little hazy .
                              Lol. I was not even born then. watched it just a few years earlier!
                              Last edited by fkhan; 22 March 2019, 12:05 AM.

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                                10/3 not 130/1 !
                                Oh!

I'm not a betting man, but even I knew 130-1 sounded like ridiculously generous odds. Even so, I'll swear that's what Henderson said at the start of tonight's sesh.
                                "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

Working...
                                X