No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has a player ever been so confident of winning the SWC while waiting in the wings for the final session, as Judd was just then?
    "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• Well done Judd, unbeatable last few days

Comment

• Really gracious inteview with John there.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
          Hoping for a great final over 2 days but I've got a feeling that Trump is going to blast Higgins off the table in the first two sessions leaving too much for him. 18 - 10 to Trump.

-
          The fast and the furious,
          The slow and labourious,
          All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

Comment

• You can tell how much respect Judd has for Higgins here.

Comment

• Hazel describing it as the greatest final of all time ??
              Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Are the pockets this big every year or they are increasing them.
                I mean all this things just make all the statistics meaningless if one is going to play on another table compared to the previous players

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                  Hazel describing it as the greatest final of all time ??
                  Yeah, not sure about that. Probably highest quality I've seen over 4 sessions by any player for a long time if not ever. But you can't really compare it to the great comebacks or the close finishes.

Comment

• 2019 World Snooker Championship

well done Trump
                    superbly played
                    well done Higgins
                    not considering retiring now then
                    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Fantastic performance by Judd Trump in the final - funny to think how close he went to going out in the first round.Certainly not the greatest final ever though - not even in the top ten.
                      :snooker:

"You're not standing in my line of sight,but you are standing in my line of thought".

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
                        Hazel describing it as the greatest final of all time ??
                        One of. Key difference.

Comment

• Originally Posted by kibo View Post
                          Are the pockets this big every year or they are increasing them.
                          I mean all this things just make all the statistics meaningless if one is going to play on another table compared to the previous players
                          I think you want the 'snooker conspiracy theory' thread. Pockets are done on a template, topic done to death. Just congratulate the players without being a Debbie Downer.

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                            Has a player ever been so confident of winning the SWC while waiting in the wings for the final session, as Judd was just then?
                            I was about to say Steve Davis, but he didnĀ“t play four sessions in 89.
                            ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                            "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Congratulations nice to see him get the title. I was fearing he was ending up as a new Jimmy White and that would have been a shame. And great play. Was it the best final? Depends on what you prefer. I prefer closer matches but what a standard they have shown.
                              ....its not called potting its called snooker. Quote: WildJONESEYE
                              "Its called snooker not potting" Quote: Rory McLeod

Comment

• Out of interest, which shot won BBC shot of the championship?
                                Was it Gary Wilson's snooker?

Comment

Working...
                                X