• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lovely green down the rail and a sweet brown
    Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

• Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
      Yep , the real Ronnie is back !
      Or is he , expected him to win this easily this morning . But young James looking good with a 2 frame advantage .
      Still trying to pot as many balls as i can !

Comment

• Hate to say it, looks like Ronnie is going home. He's not at the races today and Cahill is fearless.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
          Hate to say it, looks like Ronnie is going home. He's not at the races today and Cahill is fearless.
          He can't handle pressure at crucible. Simple as that.

Comment

• He should be embarrassed at his performance, utter shambolic

Comment

• Where is Steve Feeney? This seems like the pre-Steve version of Ronnie.

Comment

• Definitely Ronnie's not looking good. On the other hand I think James already is startin to feel it a bit... this might get pretty edgy.
                "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• Originally Posted by Stony152 View Post
                  Where is Steve Feeney? This seems like the pre-Steve version of Ronnie.
                  Where's Professor Steve Peters (Chimp Paradox)? Ronnie needs him more.

Comment

• All to do with his attitude towards this competition, if he doesn't fancy trying hard for long matches for 2 weeks, give the competition a miss like he does the other tournaments he doesn't want to play in.
                    H.b.142

Comment

• Hold on. It's not over yet!

Comment

• I think Cahill is playing very well, stealing frames and punishing mistakes. Doing better than expected, and better than a few members of the top 16 would be in the same situation.

Ronnie looked so good in the first, so definitely up for it. Hopefully he'll pull it back to make a closer contest. Glad I'm not him though- 'fans' turn against him pretty quick when he has a bad session. They'll love him again if he comes through though...fickle.

Comment

• Here we go... after that fluked black, James should have let Ronnie suffer. That was a poor red.
                          "That pocket moved!"

Comment

• I also get the feeling conditions not suiting Ronnie. Don't get me wrong, he's not looked right, but the reaction of the balls to spin is not like a lot of tournaments we've seen this season. If these tables are a fraction slower and you are having to play with a bit more pace it can affect your timing and I think we've seen a few players particularly struggle on this table. The other table is playing a lot easier.

Comment

• It looks like SightRight has gone out the window for Ronnie

Comment

• use the effing rest!

if you stretch for a shot and you bounce around trying to get comfortable, then get up and get the mini-butt then bounce around to get comfortable again - this means use the rest!
                                Last edited by DeanH; 23 April 2019, 10:54 AM.
                                Up the TSF! :snooker:

Comment

Working...
                                X