No announcement yet.

2019 World Snooker Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's why I suggested thin plastic as I don't know how thick the refs ball marker is

Comment

• Originally Posted by Nifty50 View Post
      Billy, why doesn't the ref put his finger behind the ball and have the player cue over it?

Originally Posted by Steve748 View Post
      That's why I suggested thin plastic as I don't know how thick the refs ball marker is
      I refer you to my previous answer.
      "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• JP cues for sale at Sheffield: https://ibb.co/TRwvYhP

Saw this posted somewhere.

Comment

• Originally Posted by fkhan View Post
          JP cues for sale at Sheffield: https://ibb.co/TRwvYhP

Saw this posted somewhere.
          It's just an advert, no actual cues there for sale, and you saw it on facebook i expect

Comment

• Oh, no cues to see in person at the venue then. I thought they brought some for sale. And yes
            Last edited by fkhan; 24 April 2019, 07:51 PM.

Comment

• No cues there but it says "please ask the staff to view any of the cues listed". They just gonna show pics?

Comment

• Originally Posted by narl View Post
                No cues there but it says "please ask the staff to view any of the cues listed". They just gonna show pics?
                They probably have the cues there but not on display as that would be a store that would need paying for. So WS just doing him a favour by allowing them to display the poster.
                "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
                National Snooker Expo
                25-27 October 2019
                http://nationalsnookerexpo.com

Comment

• Originally Posted by Billy View Post
                  I refer you to my previous answer.
                  You must be the forum comedian.
                  One day you'll run the risk of being funny

So I placed a 1p coin under the cue ball and cued the cue ball aiming at a ball. The cue is covering the coin and also as I'm looking at the object ball I cannot see the coin.

Comment

• Originally Posted by the lone wolf View Post
                    They probably have the cues there but not on display as that would be a store that would need paying for. So WS just doing him a favour by allowing them to display the poster.
                    As if he needs any more advertising, pretty sure Martians are waiting for their "ronnie rep" ultimates at this point.

Comment

• Justt started watching, Ali Carter looks so so angry. Has he just shoulder barged Lisowski?

Comment

• I must confess I'm not finding Steve Davis's commentary anywhere near as irritating as I have in the past. He seems to have dropped that silly inflection and tone, and is talking more naturally.
                        "Kryten, isn't it round about this time of year that your head goes back to the lab for retuning?"

Comment

• FFS, Jack. Crack a smile. Your face will survive, I promise.

Comment

• Originally Posted by ken147 View Post
                            Justt started watching, Ali Carter looks so so angry. Has he just shoulder barged Lisowski?
                            He is a very angry man, very strange, and full of himself, almost embarrassingly so, did you see the little piece where he has to name the best players etc, he named himself several times lol

Comment

• Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
                              He is a very angry man, very strange, and full of himself, almost embarrassingly so, did you see the little piece where he has to name the best players etc, he named himself several times lol
                              Yes very angry,and needlessly aggressive. I think at one time or another I've rooted for most top players in a match or tournament, with him being the notable exception. And, before anyone says it, he was equally angry and aggressive before his health problems, so there's no excuse for it.

Comment

• Is it my impression or there is a lot more space on the side of the table relative to last year? No-barge arrangements in place...

Comment

Working...
                                X